Twisted

Derp's POV

I opened my eyes and stared up at the night sky above me. "I did it...I actually did it..." I laughed breathlessly. It had taken nearly all of my energy and willpower, but I'd finally overthrown Ian. I closed my eyes, savouring the cool breeze on my face. The cold chill in the air felt good. Then I heard FireSpark scream and I scowled, eyes opening again. "Here we go again." I struggled to get to my hands and knees and pushed up into a crouched position, staring at 3 people standing by the house. FireSpark was explaining what had happened to Sky and Deadlox. Ty was staring at me, a horrified expression on his face. Sky bit his lip, said something to FireSpark I couldn't hear, then turned to me. "Hello Derp." I grinned and Ty flinched. I got to my feet. "It seems as though SSundee isn't exactly around at the present time does it? You know what that means?" I broke off, staring pointedly at FireSpark. "By the way Sparky, thanks for telling Ian he could defeat me. I didn't know when I was going to get the opportunity to take over again." Ty stepped forward, sword at the ready. "Back off Derp, I'm warning you. Leave her alone or I'll..." I cocked my head to the side, grinning. "Or you'll what? Kill me? Torture me? Bore me to death?" Sky put his hand on Ty's shoulder, shaking his head slightly. "No Ty, you know we can't hurt him, or SSundee will suffer too." I laughed. "And of course you wouldn't want to hurt your precious buddy would you? Hey Sparky, when you going to confess your 'love' for him by the way. I told Ian you'd be the first to die by my hand, or should I say, ours." FireSpark glared at me. "Hey Derp, if you're so invincible, how would you feel about going up against a werewolf, huh?" I grinned. "It would be fun." Sky stared at me. "Are you going to kill us, 'cus if so-" I narrowed my eyes. "I'm not going to kill you." Ty tilted his head to one side. "What?" I sighed. "The only reason I was trying to kill you all is because you were all in the way of me getting permanent control over Ian." I smiled. "And that's all over now." FireSpark gasped. "No..." I laughed. "Yes. Thanks to you Sparky, I'm here, and Ian is..."

I frowned slightly. "Uh, I actually don't know where SSundee is at the present time." I smiled and shrugged. "But who cares?" FireSpark snarled. "I do." I turned to her and my crooked eyes widened as she threw herself at me. I hit the ground and she threw a punch at me. I caught her fist and twisted her arm round. She cried out and her amber eyes flashed in anger. I grit my teeth and lashed out at her. I saw Sky and Ty run back into the house, emerging with swords. I snarled and threw FireSpark off of me; she rolled and came up in a crouch. My eyes widened as claws slid out of her hands. She stood up once more and advanced on me; I narrowed my eyes and stood my ground. Suddenly I felt a fist hit the back of my head and I whipped round, lashing out; kicking Sky in the stomach. He doubled over, winded, and I grinned. Ty swung his sword at me and I ducked. "Well that's hardly fair is it, I don't even have a weapon!" Ty grit his teeth as Sky laughed weakly. "He's got SSundee's humour, he's just a twisted version." I growled. "Who you calling twisted?" I went for him but Ty intercepted me. I dodged his attack, scooping up Sky's discarded sword. As Ty held his up in an aggressive posture I decided I'd go on the defensive; wait till Deadlox wore himself out, then I'd hit him with everything I had. Out of the corner of my I could see FireSpark walking towards us, hate written across her face. I knew it was directed at me. I glimpsed Sky also getting to his feet too. Quickly, I calculated my odds of winning this fight. FireSpark was obviously slightly unstable, which would cause her blows to be not very well aimed and possibly less painful. I snorted. Yeah, that's a bit too hopeful to be honest. Sky was weak from my attack, but could still put a pretty good fight. Ty was obviously a near master swordfighter...and me? Well...I was an insane maniac with a sword. A strong one though. I sighed, blocking Ty's sidestep and twist strike. There was no way I was gonna win this one. I stepped back and held up my hands in surrender, reluctantly letting the sword slip from my grasp and hearing it fall to the floor. "I give up." Ty stared at me, Sky raised his eyebrows and FireSpark narrowed his eyes. I gave a hopeful half smile. "I may be a twisted version of Ian as you say, but, even you know that when SSundee gives up in a fight, it's for a valid reason." "You're not SSundee." Ty snarled. I grinned. "Perhaps, but all I know is that there's no way I'm winning this fight." They remained silent as Ty crept up behind me. I sighed. "Go on then." I heard a sharp intake of breath; the gentle whistle of a fist through the air. My vision blurred as Deadlox's knuckles cracked into the base of my skull. My neck snapped forward and I blacked out.

When I awoke, I was in a dark, bare room. My wrists ached and I felt the cold metal chains digging into them with my every move. I looked up as a door opened, shedding light on me. "You're awake then?" Sky declared in a authoritative tone. I raised my eyebrow. He could try to put me in my place, but that wasn't going to happen anytime soon. I narrowed my crooked eyes and grinned. "And how nice of you to drop by and show me your obvious warmth and hospitality towards me." Sky snorted. "Like I said, you're just like SSundee in terms of humour, but you're a much more, twisted version." I yawned, pretending to be bored. "Yes, yes, we've already established this, have we not? And I think its a bit obvious you don't like me." Sky shook his head. "I don't tend to like people who turn my best friends into fugitives and murder people in cold blood." I smiled. "I'm guessing you don't like murdering psychopaths then?" Sky narrowed his eyes behind his sunglasses. "You know Derp SSundee, if it wasn't for the fact that Ian is still somewhere inside of you, you would be dead right now, with your blood slowly dripping into the drains beneath the street." "Violent much?" I muttered. Sky heard me and chuckled darkly. "That's rich, coming from the person who murdered an entire street of players and often terrorises innocent villagers." I shrugged. Unbeknownst to Sky, I'd already snapped the chains quietly while we were verbally sparring and was simply waiting for the right time to strike. Truth be told, I was thoroughly enjoying winding Skydoesminecraft up. "They were annoying me." Sky strode forward and pinned my head up against the cobblestone wall by my hair. He leant forwards until our faces were inches away. He curled his lip as he spoke, venom biting into his words. "You're a murderer and a cold-blooded monster; why should you live for the sins you've committed?" I blinked. "I live simply because my idiot counterpart does." Sky snarled. "And what if SSundee didn't exist?" I smiled grimly. "Then you wouldn't be graced with my presence at all. But the simple fact remains that I do exist, and though I told Sparky otherwise, SSundee is still alive somewhere too." Sky's mask of hatred instantly vanished. "He is?" I grinned. "Yes. He was sent to a place like the void. They call it The Deepmere. It's a dimension where time stands still. Threats to Minecraftia, for example, Herobrine, are sent there. Notch created it to immobilise the dangers that threatened his perfect world." I tilted my head to one side, still grinning psychotically. "Unfortunately, he sent the wrong person." I paused, raising my eyebrows slightly, toying with Sky. "Or maybe, Ian is the killer!" Sky looked temporarily baffled, then his scowl returned. "Stop lying Derp SSundee. I know you're tryin' to mess with my head." I winked. "Or am I?" I flung myself at him. He yelled in shock and stumbled backwards. I swung my fist at his face and my knuckle clipped his temple. His eyes rolled back as he slumped against the wall, slowly sliding down on his back. I grinned, then grabbed the handle of his gold sword, drawing it out of its scabbard, listening to the soft sheen it made as I did so. I turned to the doorway, the dim light reflecting off of the sword. I gazed at my reflection in the blade. A pair of crooked eyes stared back at me, filled with mischief and determination. I walked to the door, glancing back at Sky's unconscious form propped up against the wall. I smiled. I knew just what to do...

When I left, there was a note pinned to the wall beside Sky.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you afraid to die?...

D.S.S.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~