Chapter: 19

Two days after incident with Ji-woo

Hoseok, Yoongi and Y/n were playing against each other on a video game. Y/n didn't bother trying to kill Hoseok since he wasn't much of a challenge. Meanwhile Hoseok tried to kill Y/n and Yoongi but he ended up being the one killed. Y/n and Yoongi were at each other's throats, they would either kill each other at the same time or Hoseok would get in the way.

"Hoseok! you get in my way of murdering Yoongi one more time and i'll actually murder you in real life!" Y/n shouted.

"Rae, why are you always so aggressive in games like this? or just in general?" Hoseok questioned.

"Maybe because I want to be aggressive! what's wrong with me being aggressive anyway?" Y/n said, her eyes were focused on the game. Until she finally got him, she finally killed Yoongi and she was still alive "Yes! I got you Yoongi! I finally killed you!" Y/n cheered for herself, Hoseok chucking shaking his head. Yoongi. However, was not very happy about this. Yoongi got up from his seat and started walking towards the kitchen. He grabbed himself a bag of chips and walked back into the living room.

"Let's do something else besides playing video games all day" Yoongi blunty said as he plopped himself on the couch.

"Let's go outside!" Hoseok beamed.

"No" Y/n and Yoongi said in unison, shocking all three of them, since Y/n and Yoongi don't exactly get along.

I need to get more information. Heinrich is still asking me what i've learned, what i've gathered, he wants information.

I can't wait to murder you

It was night time, 11:35pm to be exact. Yoongi said he was going out for a walk, so I decided to follow him.

He walked out of the apartment complex and started walking east, I hid in the shadows and followed him quietly. I hadn't been in this part of Seoul, but I could tell that is was nothing but Apartments and Houses. Yoongi turned into a small park like area and sat down at one of the benches. I hid behind a tree far away, but not too far were I couldn't see anything. I had a nice clear view of Yoongi. I saw a figure walking towards him, it wasn't a manly figure, instead it was a slim female figure. I couldn't make out a face, I also couldn't hear what they were saying. I quickly and quietly sneaked to a tree closer to them.

"Meet at the rendezvous point tomorrow at o six hundred, Boss, JK and JM will meet you there" The woman said.

"How long is mission going to be?" Yoongi asked.

"However long it needs to be" She replied, Yoongi let out a heavy sigh "How are you holding up, Suga?" She asked, sincerity laced in her voice.

"Not too well, Lisa. But i'll get a hang of it"

"You better, Boss wants this mission to go as smoothly as possible. You, JK and JM are to locate and destroy if necessary"

"And will it be necessary?"

"That will be up to you to decide, Suga" She turned around and walked the direction she came, Yoongi let out one last sigh before getting up and walking the opposite direction that 'Lisa' went. I continued to follow Yoongi. What mission is he going on tomorrow? I need to find out. I decided to head back to the apartment before Yoongi does.

I silently climbed into my bedroom window, careful to not make a sound. I walked a few steps away from the window before a voice stopped me.

"Where did you go?" The voice spoke softly sending chills down my back.

"Out" I said bluntly.

"You know that's not gonna work with me, Love. Where. Did. You. Go?" The voice asked, more threatening than before.

I sighed before I answered "I went to go follow Yoongi. Him and two unknown individuals that go by the code names 'JK' and 'JM' are going on a mission tomorrow at o six hundred. I do not know what the mission is but all I know is that they have orders to locate and destroy if necessary"

I couldn't see him but I could feel him smiling "Excellent. Do you know where they are meeting?"

"At their rendezvous point. I don't know where that is located"

"Doesn't matter, I do." He got up from the chair and walked closer to me, the light from the moon shined through the window behind me. His hand came up to my cheek, softly caressing it. "You never seem to disappoint me, Y/n" His hand holding onto my cheek. He leaned in to kiss me but was interrupted by Hoseok shouting my name.

He smirked "I'll catch you around later, darling". He then vanished, like he was never there.

"Rae!" Hoseok called again, I sighed. I walked out of my room into the living room where Hoseok and Yoongi where sitting. "I called like you ten times! what were you doing in there?" Hoseok asked.

"You called me twice, and it's none of your business" I replied "Now what do you want, Hoseok?"

"I was wanting to know if you could make us some food"

"What am I? Your Eomma? I'm not making you food" I turned on my heels and started walking to my room.

"That's not a very nice way to treat your Oppas!" Hoseok said.

"I've never thought of you two as my Oppas" I said bluntly. Hoseok playfully slapped his hand on his chest and made a shocked expression "Rae! after all that i've done for you! You're just gonna pretend that i'm not your oppa?"

"Exactly" I smirked.

"Such disrespect! I knew you were trouble when you walked in!"

I raised my eyebrow "Did you just quote a Taylor Swift song? that's so 2000's" I said, a small laugh escaped my lips.

"Oh! so the beast can smile!" Hoseok chirped, making me raise my eyebrow again.

"What does that mean? I always smile"

"Do you though?"

"Yes I do! Yah, why are you being so annoying?"

"Because I want Eomma Rae to make me food"

"More like Slave Rae" I said, walking towards the kitchen to make food.

I saw two pans laying on top of each other and I had an urge to bang them together shouting 'I ain't get no sleep cause of y'all, y'all ain't never gon get sleep cause of me!' But I don't know why, Peter would think it's funny. There's that name again Peter. Who's Peter?

-----~~-----

Eomma = Mom

Oppa = What a young girl calls a boy older than her.