Chapter: 20

A/n: I just wanna say in advance, i'm sorry if your name is jessica.

Slowly flashbacks of Y/n's previous life came back to her, her life before hydra. Y/n has realized that this isn't the first time hydra has captured her.

She has started remembering her life before the first time hydra captured her. She was James Buchanan Barnes' Baby sister, Y/n Rochelle Barnes. The smartest and prettiest girl at her school, and the most reckless, stubborn girl at her school. During the day she was at school studying, minding her own business, doing her own thing unless someone would get in the way. During the night she would hang out with Bucky and Steve getting into trouble.

"Y/n, there is so doubt that you're a very smart girl, but the way you behave with other students makes it clear that you're also a very troubled girl" A teacher had told her after she and another girl had started fighting, and it wasn't a yelling type of fight, it was an all out fist fight. It's safe to say that Y/n won the fight, The other girl at no technique in the way she fought while Y/n did. She would spend most of her time surrounded by boys so she knew how to fight properly. The Teacher thinks that Y/n is a troubled girl. She wasn't the one who started the fight, But Y/n was the one who ended it.

"Do you have anything to say about your actions, Miss. Barnes?" The teacher asked. Y/n shook her head, The teacher sighed heavily. "Miss. Barnes, apologize to Miss. Jackson" The teacher said gesturing to the young girl next to Y/n, the girl she fought with.

"I will not apologize for something I didn't start" Y/n said, The teacher sighed again.

"Miss. Barnes, this would be easier if you just apologized" The Teacher begged. Y/n sighed. She turned to face the girl.

"Jessica, I'm sorry." Y/n Grinned "That you're a pathetic excuse of a human being, disturbing others while they aren't doing anything that concerns you. No wonder your parents never gave you the attention you needed while you were young. I can see why your parents favor your older siblings" The young girl was taken back by Y/n's choice of words while the Teacher stood up from her seat.

"Y/n Rochelle Barnes! That type of language is unacceptable! I am calling your parents!" the Teacher said harshly.

"I can assure you Mrs. Lee, My parents won't answer" Y/n said softly and sarcastically.

"Than i'm calling your brother"

"Go ahead, he won't care" Y/n Shrugged, the Teacher left the room to call James.

Moments later Bucky barges into the classroom with little, small Stevie trailing behind him.

"Y/n/n! what did you do?" Bucky asked, his voice laced with worry, he placed a comforting hand on her shoulder.

"I didn't do anything, She started it" Y/n pointed at the young girl that was sitting at the other side of the classroom.

"Miss. Y/n and Miss. Jessica started fighting, when I stopped the fight Miss. Jessica was bleeding badly and had a swollen eye. I asked Miss. Y/n to apologize but instead she insulted Miss. Jessica" the Teacher spoke. "I don't know what Miss. Y/n does in her free time but clearly whatever it is, it's taking an affect on her school life. Mr. James, your sister is very smart. She always gets the highest scores on tests, but I fear that she is starting to get bad habits that will make her IQ level to decline"

Bucky nodded his head than turned to face Y/n before speaking "Who won the fight?" Bucky asked. "I did easily" Y/n answered Shrugging.

"That isn't true! you cheated!" Jessica shouted from across the room. Bucky turned his attention to the young girl, than he started walking towards her.

"Jessica, right?" Bucky asked the young girl, she nodded her head. "What on earth did you do to piss my sister off? But than again Y/n is always telling me how you always stick your nose in other people's business instead of minding your own. And also, my sister doesn't cheat, she's too good to cheat. Maybe your just bad at defending yourself let alone attacking people." Bucky turned on his heels and walked back to his sister who was sitting in one of the chairs and Steve who was standing next to Y/n.

"Let's go" Bucky said once he stopped at where Y/n and Steve was. Y/n nodded her head and got up from her seat, following her Brother and Steve out of the classroom, But before they could leave Bucky stopped at the door and turned to face the Teacher. "Whatever my sister does with her free time is her own thing to worry about. I can assure you that what she does won't affect her IQ. Fact is, she is the one that keeps Steve here out of trouble when I'm not around. Now I hope that this incident won't become a future problem for Y/n." Bucky said his voice threatening, He's threat directed at both The Teacher and Jessica. The Teacher shook her head "Of-Of course not sir-sir!" The Teacher's voice was shaky. The three than finally exited the classroom.

They never spoke a word about what happened.

A loud bang erupted in Y/n's apartment causing her to come back to her senses after reminiscing about her past life. She ran out of her bedroom door to see what was going on, She saw her roommate Yoongi laying on floor unconscious and Hoseok shaking Yoongi's body trying to wake him up.

"Yoongi-Hyung!? wake up please!" Hoseok shouted, still shaking Yoongi's body.

Y/n ran over to the two boys, she kneeled down to Yoongi's body and checked for a pulse. Luckily she found one. She picked up the unconscious boy and started walking towards the door

"Hoseok! open the door!" Y/n shouted, Hoseok jumped up from the floor, opening the door. Y/n than quickly sprinted to the nearest hospital. "Help! please! My roommate he's unconscious, please help" Y/n shouted once she arrived at the hospital. A doctor and a few nurses came rushing towards them. They took Yoongi and told her and Hoseok to stay in the waiting room.

Hoseok was sitting in a chair located in the corner of the waiting room, silently crying. Y/n was pacing back and forth waiting for the doctor. Y/n has known these two boys for a month and a half now and has already grown a liking to them.

"Kim Rae-Kyo?" The Doctor asked once he walked into the waiting room, Y/n stopped dead in her tracks and looked at the doctor, Hoseok looked up from the floor to the doctor. Hoseok got up from the chair and ran to the doctor as Y/n walked up to him. "Yes, I'm Kim Rae-kyo. How is Yoongi?" She asked not wanting to wait any longer.

"Well-" The Doctor started saying before he was interrupted.