Chapter: 5

It's been 3 weeks since you had tried to kill Bucky, and for those three weeks you have been in a cell that as adapted to your abilities so that you can't escape.

"Buck, maybe you should stop drinking" Steve said taking the bottle of whisky from Bucky's hand.

"Leave me alone, besides. It's not like I can get drunk." Bucky huffed, he has been miserable since you tried to kill him, and finding out his baby sister doesn't even remember him.

"Buck-" Steve began.

"No Steve! don't 'Buck' me! it's my sister that's trying to kill me! all because HYDRA completely brainwashed her memory!" Bucky shouted.

"uh-uh h-hey, am I interrupting anything?" Bruce asked suddenly feeling like this wasn't the right time.

"We're fine, what do you want?" Bucky asked through gritting teeth, taking another shot. Steve just looking at his friend with a look of disappointed, sadness, even pity.  He wished he could help his friend. But he didn't know what to do. 

"We think we might have found a way to bring Y/N's memory back" 

Bucky brought his full attention to Bruce instead of the shot glass in front of him.

"Follow me" Bruce gestured.

Bucky and Steve both started following Bruce. Steve looked at Bucky concerned while Bucky just looked straight, his eyes where glassed over, he had been crying because of this situation. He just wanted you to remember him, and maybe not kill him, he would appreciate that.

"Ah! finally you're here" Tony said putting his hands together.

"You said you found a way to bring my sister's memories back?" Bucky questioned.

"Well we think we have."

That didn't reassure Bucky to much.

"Now let me explain why we think we have" Tony continued "Wanda might be able to go inside her brain where the memories are stored and pull them out"

"How is Wanda supposed to do that? is she gonna shrink? we could get Scott to do that!" Bucky sarcastically said.

"Hold your metal arm, Bucky i'm not done yet!" Tony said, causing Bucky to roll his eyes. Tony continued. "Wanda can use her special mind power weirdness that she has, and pull out the memories."

Bucky and Steve just nodded along confused, they don't understand the 21st century things, they miss the 40's. After some time Tony finished explaining.

"I don't understand what any of that is, but just do it" Bucky rubbed the sides of his temples.

~*~ short timeskip, brought to you by a confused Steve ~*~

Wanda, Bruce, Tony, Bucky and Steve where in the prison room with you, the only thing separating them from you was a thick nano-tech glass. Wanda had scarlet red streams around her fingers, You looked at Wanda intensely. you saw the scarlet red streams go around you, suddenly your vision slowly became black. You couldn't see anything.

"W-what is this?" You demanded, no one answered.

Everything looked normal for everyone besides you. While all you could see was black there would be pictures or almost like a moving scene would appear in front of you, reminding you of your past. You closed her eyes not wanting to see any of it. You would hear your name being called, you would even be talking, telling jokes, laughing. You covered your ears with your hands to try to stop from listening to the voices, the memories. Slowly falling to your knees.