Chapter: 15

A/N: play the song when I tell you too

"Jia-ah, can I ask you a question?" I looked up from my tea to see my friend sitting across from me drinking her tea, our shift had ended and we decided to hang out before having to go our separate ways back to our homes.

"What is it Rae-ah?" She asked, curious to what I had to ask.

"My roommate, Yoongi, has been acting strange lately"

"Strange how?"

"well, first of all, when I went to go wake him up this morning he stopped himself from cussing me out which he always cusses out anyone who wakes him up regardless of who they are. Two, he's been wanting to know what my schedule is and what i'll be doing after my shift which he never cared about knowing before. Do you think he's dying or something and he doesn't want to be remembered as being a jerk?" I stared at Jia intensely wanting to know why my roommate has suddenly become nice to me. I don't like him being nice to me, it feels weird. I just want my roommate to be a jerk to me again.

Jia started giggling before she replied "I think he likes you, Rae-kyo"

"excuse me what now? did I hear you right?"

She nodded her head, taking another sip of her tea.

"Me? Yoongi liking me? Hah! yeah no have you seen me? I look like a potato, and have you seen him? he looks like he was chiseled out of stone, he's a masterpiece." I said taking a sip from my tea.

"And~ I think you like him too, RaeRae" Jia said giggling, my mouth dropped.

I'd rather marry Heinrich than like Yoongi, besides. Wouldn't that be unfair to Peter?

"I do not! now tell me how to get Yoongi to start being a jerk to me again! I don't like it when he's all nice"

"You can't stop someone from liking you Rae" she replied seriously.

sigh

If life was a soup, then I am a freaking fork.

"Oh, Rae-ah, when those three americans came into work today why did you hide?" Jia asked.

great, now I need to lie to the only person I trust.

"Uh, I, um. I just recognized them and uh, we don't have a very good history and I didn't feel like dealing with them knowing where I work at, ya know?"

Jia nodded, understandingly.

I wish I could tell her the truth, she's the only person here that I feel safe around. I can't say anything to Hoseok or Yoongi because Heinrich wants me to keep an eye on them too.

"Hello there ladies, how are you this fine evening?" a familiar male voice said, I looked up from my cup to see a man standing in front of our table.

Park Jimin.

"Hello! we are doing good! how about you?" Jia said, you could tell she was happy to see him, I mean after all they are cousins.

"Good! hey, if you two aren't doing anything how about we get some dinner the three of us. If you don't mind that is."

Jia nodded her head excitedly while looking at me

"I don't have anything else planned" I shrugged.

Finally I get some information on Jimin so that Mr.Annoying-Heinrich can stop bothering me.

"Sweet, do you wanna go now or do you wanna change?" Jimin asked us.

"We want to change first" Jia said grabbing my wrist "pick us up at my apartment at 6:30" Jia said pulling me out of the cafe, sprinting to her apartment.