Chapter: 1

Natasha had gotten information on a HYDRA base located somewhere east of Germany. So, The Avengers started making a plan to see if this base is either still active or have anything useful on HYDRA and/or other base's

The mission was simple, get in, look around, possibly fight some HYDRA, get any information, get out.

Easier said than done, right?

Steve, Bucky, Tony and Peter where selected to go on this mission.

"I hope this mission doesn't last too long I have homework I need to get done" Peter muttered to himself quietly, he was a Sophomore at Midtown Tech, and he had a lot of Spanish to study.

"You ready, kiddo? we gonna land in 5" Tony said as he closed the door to the cockpit.

"Y-yeah I'm ready" Peter replied standing up from his seat.

Bucky made a loud sigh before standing up and grabbing his gun. Steve let out a small quiet chuckle at Bucky.

"We have just landed, Sir." the Pilot said through the intercom

"Alright, let's go" Tony said, pressing a button allowing the backdoors of the quinjet to open. All four of the men ran out of the Quinjet towards the big metal doors of the HYDRA Base. Tony activated Friday. The A.I began hacking the doors keypad, within a few minutes the doors slid open allowing the four men to enter. They searched down the corridors for any signs of life, entering any rooms that they came across. They found a room that surprisingly had all the latest tech since Natasha's source said it was old, they looked around the room, seeing what it had to offer. Steve and Bucky found themselves in front of another big metal door. Bucky called Tony over. Tony walked over and Friday began hacking the keypad. The doors slid open, again allowing them to enter. Bucky and Steve walked into the room and started looking around, there was a giant circular glass container in the middle of the room. Inside the container was a light blue and frozen, and an outline of a body.

"What the hell-" Tony started to say.

"Language!" Steve interrupted.

"U-um should we try to get that person out of that frozen glass tube thingy?" Peter pointed to the frozen glass container.

"Yes, we should" Steve said, he ran to a computer.

"Is that even a good idea? I mean far as we know they'll try to kill us" Tony tried to argue.

"Or maybe they won't" Bucky said, still looking around the room.

"Tony" Steve called, Tony speed walk towards Steve to the computer and started typing things into it while Steve just watched not understanding a thing because, hey being in ice for 70 years is very unfortunate.

"Got it!" Tony shouted. Peter, Steve and Bucky ran to the front of the glass container waiting for it to open so they could catch the person when they fall out. Once it opened Bucky was the one to catch the person.

"Wait, is that? who I think that is? how?" Steve asked, eyes wide from shock.

"I, I don't know" Bucky replied looking at the person who had just fallen into his arms "how did they even get here?" Bucky looked at Steve in disbelief.

"Uh, yeah another question, who is it? and why are you two so shocked?" Tony asked the two old men.

"It's Bucky's sister, Y/n"

-----~~-----

A/N: WOOOOOAAAHHH DUUDDDEEE Y/N IS BUCKY'S SISTER BRUUHHH, so i know this chapter is kinda short but hopefully they will be longer and most likely have more great jokes at the best and worst timing ever. this is also my first fan-fiction, hopefully i can post regularly, i would love some feedback on this cause tbh i don't know what i'm doing, i kinda rushed through this part cause i want to get to the more interesting things.