Chapter: 11

"And they were roommates!" Ned exclaimed.

"Wow" my eyes were wide during the whole story that Ned told about some of his friends. After we talked about some more things, the bell eventually rang, signaling us to head back to class.

"Well, it's time to go, i'll see you guys later" I waved bye to MJ and Ned. Peter and I had the first two classes together which was nice.

"Hey, Peter. I had a really nice time last night"

"Really? I'm glad, to be honest I was scared that you weren't gonna like it"

"Just the opposite, I loved it" I smiled at Peter, he smiled back at me then quickly turned his head to look forward. We arrived to the classroom and sat in our usual spots.

"Do you want to go out again? maybe tonight?" Peter asked.

"Yeah, but this time i'd like it if Bucky and the others knew. I just don't want them to wonder where I am and get worried" He nodded his head.

"Yeah, that would probably be a good idea"

Before anymore words could be exchanged the Teacher walked in and class begun.

"Hey, Peter. I had a really nice time last night" Y/n said, bringing me out of my thoughts about last night.

"Really? I'm glad, to be honest I was scared that you weren't gonna like it"

"Just the opposite, I loved it" Y/b smiled at me, her smiles would brighten anyone's day. I was so glad to have her in my life, even if we are just friends. I smiled back at her then turned my head away because I started to blush, We arrived at our classroom and sat in the spots we always sit in.

"Do you want to go out again? maybe tonight?" I asked her, oh please say yes! please say yes!!

"Yeah, but this time i'd like it if Bucky and the others knew. I just don't want them to wonder where I am and get worried"

understandable, I don't want Y/n getting lost and Bucky coming after me and choking me with his metal arm of death.

"Yeah, that would probably be a good idea"

I was gonna tell Y/N something but the Teacher came in before i could tell her

"What was the number one song by The Mills Brothers in 1943 through 1944" MJ asked, during lunch break. She was trying to prepare us for some history trivia or something that the school was doing.

"Paper Doll!" I exclaimed, I was able to hear the song a year and a half before I was kidnapped by hydra.

"How do you know all of these answers?" Ned asked, exasperated.

"I uh, just.. really like history.." I replied, shrugging.

"Y/n, you can't even tell us what all the presidents are after Franklin D. Roosevelt" MJ said making a very good point, I still need to try to catch up on my history.

"Do you even know who are current president is?" Ned asked.

"Yeah, uh its..." I look to Peter for help but he just put his hands up.

"You have to answer it for yourself Y/n" Peter said.

I rolled my eyes "It's that one guy, it'll come to me sooner or later" I shrugged, MJ and Ned just shook their heads at me. The Bell rung and we splitted, MJ and I one way, Peter and Ned the other way.

"So, anything planned tonight?" MJ asked.

"Uh- yeah, Peter said he was going to take me out on the town tonight" I said, I felt my cheeks get a little warm.