Chapter: 21

"Well-" The Doctor started saying before he was interrupted.

Boom

The Hospital began shaking, screams could be heard throughout the hospital. Y/n didn't hesitate to get a move on, she grabbed Hoseok by the arm and forcefully pulled him.

Boom

Another explosion happened further left of where they were. Y/n kept pulling Hoseok, looking for Yoongi's room. She finally somehow managed to find it, she walked into the room. Y/n saw Yoongi's chest slowly go up and down, She looked at the heart monitor to see that his heart was steady. Y/n let go of Hoseok's arm and ran to Yoongi's bed.

"Rae-ah, what-what are you doing?" Hoseok stuttered, his voice was low almost a whisper. Hoseok was going to have another breakdown any minute now. Y/n could tell by his glassy red eyes, so she had to act fast.

"Get over here and help me pick him up" Y/n ordered.

"But-but I don't think that's a good idea" Hoseok tried to reason.

Boom

The hospital started slowly to crumble, screams could still be heard but they were mostly muffled by the fire and falling of debris.

"We don't have a choice Hoseok, now get your butt over here." Y/n shouted. Hoseok hesitated but eventually ran over to where she was and helped Yoongi out of the bed. Yoongi's right arm was over Hoseok's shoulder and Yoongi's left arm was over Y/n's shoulder. They started walking out of the room as fast as Yoongi's unconscious body would let them. Once they got into the hallway they started heading towards an exit. There Y/n saw a wheelchair, slowly directing Hoseok to it. They slowly and gently put Yoongi in the wheelchair.

Boom

"HOW MANY BOMBS DO THESE PEOPLE GOT?" Y/n yelled. Hoseok's eyes widen as he started repeatedly slapping Y/n's arm. "What?" Y/n spat, her eyes filled with anger and annoyance. Hoseok pointed at the hallways floor behind them, there was a crack in the floor that was getting bigger. Y/n's eyes widened, quickly she started pushing the wheelchair towards the exit. Hoseok was following behind her.

Y/n pushed the door to the staircase open, silently cursing to herself. Yoongi is in a wheelchair and they have to go down stairs. They were on the fourth level of the hospital. Y/n lifted the wheelchair slightly up with her telekinesis, enough to help her go down the stairs but not too much that Hoseok would notice.

Once they finally got to the bottom of the stairs, they raced to the nearest exit which happened to be a side exit of the building. When they got outside they ran to the street, Y/n and Hoseok turned their heads in time to see one last bomb go off and the Hospital collapse.

"Rae" Hoseok muttered, Y/n turned her attention away from the spot where the Hospital used to be, she looked at Hoseok. His eyes were red and puffy, causing her to sigh, she put a hand on Hoseok's shoulder.

"Let's go." Y/n said, Hoseok nodded his head. He began pushing the wheelchair, while Y/n walked right next to Hoseok.

"Seoul Hospital has been attacked today, at exactly 2:53pm, five bombs were detonated at the hospital. Each bomb was detonated five minutes apart from each other. The officials are still looking through the debris to find bodys. Seoul Hospital was a major hospital in Seoul, it had over a hundred patients, and about one-hundred and fifty employees. Reportedly thirty-five people are fine besides a few scrapes and bruises, fifty people have minor injuries and are expected to make a quick recovery, ninety-five people are in major condition, and still undergoing surgery. However, seventy people are either dead or missing." The sound of the tv resonated through the room. A mischievous smile spread across the man's face, he was pleased with that he had done, with what he had accomplished. Sadly, it was a shame that more people didn't get hurt. But there is always opportunities for more pain, more tragedies.

Ring, Ring.

"Hello?" The man answered.

"Did you see the destruction of Seoul Hospital?" The person on the phone asked.

"Yes, it's beautiful isn't it?" The man asked, an evil grin planted on his lips.

"Yeah, yeah sure it is. But that's not the point."

"Then what is your point?"

"Y/n was at the hospital when the first bomb went off"

"What!?" The man shouted "Why was she there?"

"I, I don't know. But one of my men said they saw her escape, along with two other guys" The man on the phone informed. The man sighed, 'at least your safe, Y/n' he thought to himself.

"Get ready for step two" The man said to the guy on the other side of the phone.

"Yes, Sir"

-----~~-----

This is such a short chapter, i don't know how that happened. I'm sorry. I didn't know where to go with this chapter. I'm thinking of ending this book soon i'm not sure how many chapters til it ends but it is slowly coming to an end. I am trying to get more Y/n and Peter moments since, we haven't had those two together for a while.