Chapter: 4

It's been four days since they picked you up from the HYDRA base located east of Germany, two days since you attacked Bucky. It was now Saturday, you've been awake since late Friday night.

"Oh, your awake." Bucky entered the cell you where in "here some breakfast."

"Th-thank you" you spoke softly, sitting on your bed.

Bucky softly smiled at you then sat in a chair next to your bed.

"Do you remember anything? Do you know your name?" Bucky asked, his brows furrowed.

You just shook your head, Bucky looked down disappointed

"Who am I?" You asked, your eyes looking at your folded hands.

Bucky looked up at you, his eyes were red and puffy. His cheeks had tear stains.

"You're Y/N Rochelle Barnes" His spoke softly.

"And... who are you?" You asked, slowly looking up to meet Bucky's eyes.

"I'm James Buchanan Barnes"

You sat on the bed silent "Can you tell me what I was like? Who I was? What was our relationship?"

Bucky nodded his head, a small smile spread across his lips

"Well, You're my little sister" he said still smiling. "you were- you are everything to me, my baby sister. You were a smart girl, You always got in trouble with the teachers. Always making sarcastic remarks. You would even crack some kind of joke not even caring if it was a good joke or not, sometimes you would make a joke at the worst time and get in trouble." Bucky chuckled a little at the last part. You smiled slightly. However, you didn't remember any of this, you didn't remember Bucky, all you knew was his name for some reason. His name felt familiar like it once comforted you. But, it also felt like it was a name you had to destroy.

"You and Steve would always get into trouble, you were so much younger. But, Steve would always fight in some alley and you were there to help get yourself hurt" Steve? that name sounded familiar too? who is Steve? and why is he so important to you?

"Steve?" You looked at Bucky confused "That name, sounds so familiar. Who is Steve?"

"Steve Rogers, he was- is my best friend, you loved to hang out with him" Bucky chuckled again "when ever Steve came over to visit you would drag him to your room to show him something every time, Steve would never tell me what you showed him but it always put a smile on his face."

"I'd show him my drawings" You looked down with a blank face, Bucky just stared at you, stunned at what you just said "How do I know that?" You shook your head, slowly looking back up at Bucky's face, confused.

Bucky gave you a big smile "You're remembering!" you gave him a small smile before it faded away. Bucky sighed "I'll leave you alone to think." You nodded your head as Bucky got up from his chair. He then left you alone in the cell to think.

You closed your eyes, leaning against the wall. Once you opened them again you remembered what your mission was. You knew what you must do complete your mission. You slowly got up from the bed and placed a hand on the glass wall, closing your eyes again, this time when you opened them again you were standing on the other side of the glass. You smirked. You began walking out of the room to go finish your mission.

You saw Bucky sitting on his bed looking out the window when he turned his head to face you.

"Y/n? how did you get out-" you didn't let Bucky finish because you had just kicked him threw the glass window, he fell out and landed outside on the grass, he grunted in pain. You jumped out of the window, Bucky rolled over to avoid you hitting him again. He got himself up and off the ground. You started walking towards him, you lifted your arm ready to punch him but Bucky stopped your hand. You kneed Buck where the sun don't shine. Bucky winced in pain, You grabbed Bucky's Right shoulder forcing all your weight on his shoulder. Quickly swinging your body over Bucky and got on his shoulders. You put one hand on Bucky's jaw, the other hand on the top part of his head, ready to snap his neck. Before you could snap his neck you felt a sharp sting in your arm, beginning to feel dizzy, eventually falling off of Bucky. Peter was able to catch you before you fell on the ground. Bucky turned around to see his baby sister lying unconscious in the arms of Spiderman, Steve walked up to Bucky.