Chapter: 14

A/N: just a reminder that all words with an underline is korean

sigh

I just want to sleep, but I have to get up.

Three months, I have been in Korea for three months.

Three months of watching.

Three months of late nights and early mornings.

Three months of Heinrich's non stop bickering of wanting more information.

Three months of having two annoying male roommates.

Three months of having Him breathing down my neck.

"Yo Rae-Kyo, where is the instant noodles?"

Speak of the devil. there is one of them, Jung Hoseok, a hyperactive ball of annoyance. He likes to be called 'J-Hope'. why? I don't know.

"I don't know, I don't eat the instant noodles. If anyone knows it's you or Yoongi" I replied, setting my things on the table since I have to leave for work at the café in 10 minutes.

"B-but, Yoongi-hyung is sleeping and I don't want to wake him up. Remember the last time I woke him up? he almost murdered me"

Listen here Hoseok, the only person thats gonna murder you is me when I am no longer required to be here.

I rolled my eyes and started walking to Yoongi's room with Hoseok following behind. I opened the bedroom door to find Yoongi sleeping peacefully on his bed, well not for long at least. I kicked him off his bed causing him to fall onto the floor.

"WHAT THE FU- oh hey Rae-kyo"

"Hi"

"why did you wake me up?" he asked rubbing his eyes, still half asleep.

Min Yoongi, all he ever does is sleep. Just like Hoseok, he has a nickname 'Suga'. It's at least better then 'J-Hope' I suppose.

"Well one, it's almost 8 o'clock and last I checked you have to be at work in thirty minutes and Hoseok wants to know where the instant noodles are"

He nodded his head, slowly getting up from the floor. I started walking out of his room, grabbing my bag and keys about to leave to go to the café.

"Rae-Kyo" Yoongi called.

"Hm?" I hummed.

"When are you getting back?"

"My shift ends at 4, but I might go shopping for food after. Why?" I asked.

"Oh, uh no reason just curious. Yo-you have a good day at work"

I nodded my head very slowly, suspicious. I arrived at the café just in time for my shift. I don't mind being a Barista. I actually find enjoyment in it, it's a change from killing people.

I've slowly gained my memories from my past. I remember what it was like before HYDRA, I remember being found by Bucky and Steve, meeting the avengers.

I remember Peter.

There are still some memories missing. I've decided I won't try to escape hydra, I already know that they will find me, I might as well just stay a slave for them. It's better than being dead.

I do miss Ned's lame jokes, I miss MJ's sarcastic comments.

But, it's all in the past. The Avengers can't find me, Peter can't find me. I've moved on from them. So far my only friends are Hoseok and Yoongi, even though they are annoying. I do see them as my friends. But, if Heinrich orders me to kill them, than I have no choose. No matter how much I don't want to hurt them.

"Hello, Rae-kyo. How are you today?" My manager asked, always so happy like there isn't something bad about to happen, like the world isn't about to be destroyed.

"I'm doing good, how about you manager-nim?"

I've adjusted to the korean culture, I have to say 'nim' to show respect to the manager even if I do want to murder him.

"Haha, i'm doing great! how about you open the cafe up and lets get some customers in!" he said with such joy. I did as he asked. I turned the sign that said close to say open. I unlocked the cafe door and walked back behind the counter and waited.

Ding.

The door opened and I looked to see who it was.

It was my co-worker Lee Jia.

"Hello Jia, how are you today?" I asked, she is the only one I truly enjoy working with. I suppose she is also a friend.

"Hello Rae-ah, i'm not doing the greatest, but I won't worry you with my problems since I know you don't like dealing with other's problems" She winked at me.

"Oh you know me so well, Jia" I smiled at her, and slightly laughed.

Ding.

the bell rung for a second time, I turned my head to see it was.

Peter

Bucky

Nat

My eyes went wide as I saw them coming in, I quickly but secretly went into the manager's office.

"Kim Rae-kyo? what are you doing? isn't there customers outside?"

"Sorry, Manager-nim! It's just that I recognised one them and me and him don't have a good past, so i'm trying to avoid him. I'd rather not make the cafe a mess by us arguing, ya know?

He slowly nodded his head as his attention went back to what he was doing, I sat down in one of the chairs watching the security camera waiting for them to leave.

Bucky, Nat and I have been walking around Seoul for a while, we saw a small little café and decided it would be nice to get some coffee. None of us really know how to speak korean, Nat said that she learned enough on the plane to be able to get around easily.

"Hello! what can I get you?" a young girl at the registar asked us, of course in korean so I don't know what she said. Nat turned to me.

"What do you want?" Nat asked.

"Oh uh can I just have a latte and a chocolate muffin?"

Nat nodded her head and began talking to the girl in korean, I looked around the small café. I saw Bucky sitting in the back of the café. I walked and sat down at a chair in front of him.

"Uh, Mr. Bucky sir. Why am I here?" I asked, to be honest Bucky kinda scares me.

"I don't know kid, it was Steve's idea to bring you"

I nodded my head, Nat came back with our drinks. Bucky and I got up from our seats and started walking out. Once we were outside I looked back inside the café. and saw another girl there, she kinda looked familiar. is that?

No i'm just imagining things.

But, that girl kinda looked like Y/n

-----~~-----

THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!!!! please remember to vote for the chapters ^-^

i hope y'all are enjoying the book!