Chapter: 13

A/N: don't you love author notes before the chapter starts? me too. So idk if any of you have heard of BTS, they are a really popular kpop band, so this is kinda an AU where BTS isn't a band and they are like other things. to be honest i don't know what i'm doing. help.

words that have this thing under them is korean other then that they are speaking english

Present day

"Hey kid, time to wake up" Steve said, gently shaking Peter awake.

"Five more minutes" Peter uttered rolling over on the plane's couch.

"Peter, wake up before I use my magic to throw you out of this plane!" Wanda said, Peter's eyes shot open at the thought of Wanda using her wibbly wobbly red magic to yeet him out of the plane that they "borrowed" from Tony.

"Yes ma'am! i'm up!" Peter shouted, while getting up from the couch and bolting out of the plane only to regret running out of the plane as he got soaked in the rain. Wanda walked to Peter holding an umbrella.

"Th-thank you" Peter said hiding under the umbrella, Wanda placed a warm blanket on top of Peter.

"You're welcome. Now lets go" Wanda smiled at Peter, He nodded his head and the two of them started walking towards a black car. Steve and Bucky followed behind them with their own umbrella's. There was a young korean man standing next to the car under an umbrella. When Peter, Wanda, Steve and Bucky got close enough to the car the guy started walking towards them.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to South Korea! My name is V!" He said with a boxy smile, the only thing Peter could think about was what the meaning of the word Anny err has er however the guy said it was.

"I'm Steve" Steve said, giving V a handshake.

"I'm Bucky"

"Wanda" Wanda smiled, V nodded his head slightly smiling.

Peter just stared at him, lost in his own world. Until Wanda nudged him.

"Oh uh sorry um, i'm P-Peter" Peter cleared his throat.

"Nice to meet you all, We should get going, he will be waiting for us" V opened the door and everyone climbed in, V quickly closed the door running to the driver's seat and driving off.

Another day of pretending to be a happy girl named Kim Rae-Kyo. My 'Job' is being a barista at  a small little cafe, it is located between my apartment and my target's.

"Hello, i'd like to have a small hazelnut mocha" A lady asked pulling me out of my thoughts of trying to figure out what my targets next moves will be. I smiled at her kindly while I mentally  murder her. Brutally. 

"Yes, Ma'am. that will be $4.50" I said ever-so-sweetly. She payed and I started making her drink. Just as a I finished making the coffee and handing it to the lady, he came in.

"Hello Rae-Kyo, how are you doing today?" he asked kindly like he does every day.

"I'm doing good, would you like your usual today, Mr. Park?" I asked, with a smile.

"How many times do I need to tell you to just call me Jimin" He said with a slight chuckle.

"Sorry, I guess i'm just use to it"

"Its fine, and yes i'll take my usual, thank you Rae-Kyo"

I nodded my head and started making his coffee, Park Jimin, you are the reason I am here, you are my target

All I could think about was why am I here, and if it's related to Y/n, and where Nat went. She was with us when we got on the plane back in american but when I woke up this morning she wasn't on the plane.

We finally arrived at a really nice hotel, we all started climbing out of the car and making our way inside.

"Here are your room keys. Wait inside the rooms, I will take Steve to go see him and then we will come back" V said, everyone nodded their heads like they understood everything, I mean I understood like half of it kinda i'm still confused on who 'he' is.

Bucky, Wanda and I started walking to our rooms. When we arrived Natasha was there. Our rooms were connected together, which is nice I guess. 

Bucky was sleeping on the Bed while Wanda and Nat were spilling some tea, I listen to them closely, I have never heard so much gossip about the Avengers in my entire life, it was great, I loved it.

V and I walked down the hallway to a private conference room. We walked in and I saw him standing up looking outside throw the window.

V bowed as I did the same.

"Sir, this is Steve Rogers" V announced, he turned around to face me, He smiled and nodded.

"Welcome to South Korea, Mr. Rogers. It's nice to finally meet you" He said, walking closer to me.

"Nice to finally meet you too, however I didn't exactly get to catch your name" I said.

"Oh right! sorry. My name is RM"

He held his hand out and I shook it with a firm handshake.

"Let's get down to Business" RM said sitting down, I sat down in front of him and V sat down next to me

"So, why are you here, Mr. Rogers? You didn't exactly tell me during our phone call." RM said getting straight to the point.

"I am looking for someone, her name is Y/n Barnes. have you heard of anyone by that name?" I asked.

He thought for a minute before shaking his head. "I have not, but assuming she was forced to be here she might have a korean name inside of an american name. Which that only makes it slightly harder to track her down"

"So your saying it's impossible to find her?"

"No, i'm saying it makes it harder, but not impossible" he leaned back into his chair "do you have a picture of her? since she is an American it will be a little easier to find her since americans and koreans look completely different and not many americans live here."

I nodded my head and handed him a picture of Y/n.

"Wow, she really is beautiful. Don't worry, we will have her name and information by the end of the day" Namjoon assured.

"Excellent. Now, it's time for you to tell me what you need from us" I asked.

"Well, we have reasons to believe someone is targeting one of our men, but whenever we get close enough to figure out who it is our systems crash."

"Well, i'm sure me and my team can find out who it is"

-----~~-----

Hello lovelies, thank you for over 850 reads!! i hope y'all are find with me adding more people. sorry i haven't uploaded in a while, i didn't forget you guys i just got busy! I'll try to write more!!