Chapter: 18

A/N: i decided that i should probably give you guys some juicy writing.

Also, side note. I completely forgot who all the targets were and i had to reread the chapters. I forgot what i was doing.(Also slight warning, I use some strongish swear words in this chapter)

A week after moving into the apartment

I never thought that living with two grown ass men who have jobs that requires pristine accuracy, and patience. Could be so messy and impatient. There is always dirty plates in the kitchen sink. The apartment is dusty causing me to sneeze unendingly. Don't even get me started on the bathroom.

Last night I went to go pick-up the food we ordered at a restaurant nearby and ran into a busy crowd, apparently a club has recently opened and people where trying to get in, not to mention that the restaurant itself was busy. It took me about 20 minutes if not 30 to get to the restaurant and back. Once I arrived Yoongi was complaining that I took to long, while Hoseok was laying on floor by the couch complaining that his stomach was trying to communicate with him. Yoongi asked why it took me so long and I explained, he just nodded his head and grabbed his food and walked to the table, silently eating his food. Hoseok had practically inhaled his food because he was so hungry, Than he said he was still hungry and asked if I could make him some more food. I almost threw my dagger that's hidden behind my back at his head. Like hell I was going to cook food, I'm tired as it is from having to work all day and all night with my barista job and learning every detail about my targets lifes.

"Look! Look! Rae-ah!" Hoseok said as he pointed towards the ocean, he was showing me dolphins. Hoseok had been showing me around Korea and getting me use to it. We had invited Yoongi but he just said "I'd rather die than go out in the sun with you two"

"Hoseok, how long have you and Yoongi been friends?" I asked, we were walking on the sidewalk next to the ocean.

"Hm" Hoseok thought for about a minute before answering "I've known him for about 9 years" He nodded his head agreeing with himself.

"Wow, So Yoongi-ssi has put up with you for 9 years? huh I can barely put up with you for 9 minutes"

"Hey!" he exclaimed playfully slapping my arm "That isn't very nice! you should respect your elders!"

"Oh? so you're claiming to be old? well old man i'm hungry, I want to eat some food"

Hoseok shook his head smiling before he replied "Fine, let's get you some food."

We decided to get to-go and get something for Yoongi since he'd probably be hungry and I don't want deal with a grumpy, hungry Yoongi.

Once we finally arrived at the apartment we heard shouts coming from the apartment. We looked at each other for a split second and ran to the door, opening it as fast we could only to meet a furious face of a woman in front of us.

"Move you little shits!" She spat at us. roughly pushing past us. She turned around facing us and Yoongi who was standing by the door "You're going to pay for this, Min Yoongi" Her gaze turned moved from Yoongi to Me, her eyes burning into my soul, if only I had one. "Bitch" She sharply said, I glared deep into her eyes.

"The fuck you say to me?" I spoke back just as sharp as she did.

"Ji-woo, leave." Yoongi spoke with a very calm deep voice. It was terrifying, that is to any normal human it would be. The girl now known as 'Ji-woo' huffed and turned away, stomping her feet as she walked away. Hoseok and I walked inside and closed the door. I placed the food on the kitchen counter than turned to face Yoongi.

"Who the hell was that?" I sharply spoke.

"None of your business" He said as he got plates down from the cabinet.

"I think it is my business, after all she did just call me a bitch. So I want to know who that woman is so I can murder her ass" I said, I really will murder her after calling me that.

"Rae-kyo, you are not going to murder Ji-woo. You're not allowed to even go near her" Yoongi said staring intensely at me.

"I'll do whatever I want, you're not the boss of me. Now tell me why she was here" I demanded, If he doesn't tell me than that just means i'm going to be up late tonight figuring out who the hell she was and why she was in my home.

"Rae don't-" Hoseok tried to speak, but Yoongi interrupted him.

"Rae-kyo" Yoongi spoke very deep, like he was threatening me "I don't want you asking anymore questions concerning what I do in my private or even public life. If it was up to me i'd kick you out of this apartment."

"Oh, so now you're trying to threaten me? Than kick me out, it won't matter to me anyway. I'll still find out who she is and why she was in our apartment" I spoke back.

"Last I checked this was supposed to be only mine and Hoseok's apartment, but he wanted another roomie so badly. I don't know why he had to choose you" He spoke with such venom, I swear this man is getting on my nerves.

"Hey hey hey! let's not get into a fight. Let's just eat our food in peace, please. Besides, we're all friends here right, right?" Hoseok said trying to stop Yoongi and I from tearing each others throats out. I took a deep breath closing my eyes. Once I opened them Yoongi wasn't looking at me as intensely as he was before.

"Let's eat" I said, grabbing a plate and placing my food on it, walking towards the dining table. I placed my plate on the table and slowly ate my food. Hoseok sat next to me a minute later with his own food, Yoongi sat down on the opposite side, in front of me.

"Rae-ah, look at this video!" Hoseok chirped as he showed me his phone, a video played that showed a bunch of different vines and memes, it all seemed familiar to me.

Peter

Who's Peter? and why do I feel like he is important to me?

-----~~-----

Yo, wassup.

I wrote you another chapter, are you proud of me?

Do you still love me?

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 2K READS ILYYYYYY