Chapter Twenty-Five: Drama Mama

Prince POV 

It's been about two, three weeks since I started to turn Annabelle. She was there, on my bed, writhing in equal parts frustration and pain. It was quite a thing to watch. I had her dressed in a sheer red nightie, the material making her look like a goddess. I didn't know why I did this to myself. I was so turned on by this unconscious girl, it was unbelievable. I wasn't able to do anything though. It drove me crazy. She almost looked edible. Even with all the changes to her body. When you become a vamp, your body perfects itself. That was what was happening. She was becoming perfect. Her slightly crooked teeth straightened out, her already pale skin turned into near translucence, blue veins sticking out, showing that she was hungry. Her eyes widened slightly and turned darker. Her black hair shook itself free of any spilt ends and was the pitch black of a bottomless pit. Her legs were a little longer, her breasts perkier, her waist shrinking. I nearly drooled at the sight of her now. I wanted her so badly. I was laying on my side, getting ready to feed Annabelle again. She was on her back, not making a single sound, her breaths the slightest disturbance in the air. Soon, she wouldn't even need such a formality as breathing. I stroked her hair, smoothing it from her face lovingly. She didn't react but than again, I didn't expect her to. She wasn't to wake up for another two weeks at least. I gazed at her milky legs. Laying there with her silky hair and perfect body... I shuddered. She was the ultimate temptation. Maybe I could just lift the sheer fabric from her thighs and have a little fun. It was tempting. She wouldn't even have to know. But, it was perverted and gross so I discarded the idea. I took one of my sharp claws (transformed in my arousal and hunger) and ripped the flesh of my neck open. I pulled Annabelle's head over to the gushing wound. Instantly her cherry lips closed over the rip and she started to suck. I moaned and my head went back in pleasure. It never ceased to amaze me how much I liked to be fed from. It was almost as good as fucking. Almost. But than I started to think how amazing it would be to be inside my angel of a wife, to be between those heavenly thighs, and my hips started to move, almost by instinct, slowly against her thigh. She didn't move, instead opting to drain me dry again. I groaned at the imagery and moved against her more firmly. She moved to straddle me to get a better angle to feed from and I moaned to be so close to her bare skin. She wasn't herself. I had to remember that. But it was so hard. She yanked my head to the side and made the hole in my neck bigger with her new fangs, the wound having started to heal. I grabbed her hips, moving them against mine, actually getting myself off because of how damn good this felt. She was done feeding after a minute and she fell back into unconsciousness. I panted, staring at her lifeless form. It was eerie, the fact that I just made it with an unconscious girl, one who was dead right now, in the process of being reanimated. I sighed, running a hand over my face. I was turning into a disgusting pervert. I got up to take a shower, or at least to change my pants.

I was in the bathroom, drying my hair. I had taken a bath almost an hour and a half long, a little longer than usual because I was thinking about my fiance's gorgeous body and I had to let myself have some relief. Multiple times. This was getting to be very taxing. I just wanted her to be awake so that I didn't feel bad when I finally have my way with her. If she didn't wake up soon, I just might let myself be guilty and have her while she's feeding from me. I shuddered, thinking about how amazing that would feel, before getting out of the bathroom to get dressed. The sight that greeted me had me shocked. Annabelle was touching her body in front of a mirror, fascinated horror shining in her eyes. I must've made a noise because she turned to me with inhuman speed. 

"What did you do to me?!" she shrieked. I was stunned and a little creeped out. She wasn't supposed to be awake. I idly wondered if she was a zombie as I walked over to her quickly. 

"I turned you" I said simply. He eyes narrowed. 

"Why is my body different?" she asked. 

"Your body is what it considers to be perfect. It perfected itself" I said, the hope that she'd be pleased slowly diminishing.