Chapter Two: Meet Selena and Rey

Next chapter up. Remember: VOTE and COMMENT!! Thanks!

I couldn't get my mind off what had just happened. I was at my lunch table with my best friend Selena and she was telling me a story but I couldn't make myself pay attention. That one look was stuck on my mind. Did that always happen when you looked into his eyes? Was it part of his incredible appeal? I didn't know. For the first time in my life, I couldn't figure something out. Why did I have that reaction to Mr. Smith? Sure, we were all crazy attracted to him but I had never felt that. I didn't have more time to ponder it because my boyfriend came up behind me and covered my eyes. How did I know it was him, you might ask? Well, it wasn't because of my crazy psychic powers. It was because he had gym right before lunch. The boy stank to the high heavens.

"Guess who?" he breathed in my ear. I shivered before putting a smile on my face.

"Rey's stinky ass" I answered. He laughed and uncovered my eyes.

"Yep and, as a bonus, you get the rest of me as well. Aren't you lucky?" he gave me a kiss that I felt all the way to my toes and sat down with a butt load of food. I smiled wider. He was no Mr. Smith but he was hot in his own right. He played soccer and he had a natural golden tan that I envy. Warm brown eyes framed by brown hair with lighter highlights. Yep, he was a looker and as a plus, he spoke fluent spanish, being Mexican and all, which was pretty damn sexy in my opinion. Had we not been friends since fourth grade and then together since seventh grade, I wouldn't have stood a chance with him. As it was, we loved each other and with any luck, I would end up married to him. He was devouring his giant plate of food and finished within a few minutes. I scrunched up my nose. He was a bit of a pig but weren't all guys like that? He burped. I changed my mind. Surely not all of them were that gross.

"You're so gross" I said out loud, voicing my thoughts. Selena nodded.

"You know you love me, bella" he said, pronouncing it be-ya and giving me another peck before getting up.

"You're still a pig" I told him, smiling to show I was joking.

"Then it's your problem for loving a pig, kinda dumb in my opinion, but I'm not complaining. I'm just the pig being loved by a beautiful girl" he said with a smirk. I stuck out my tongue at him. He just ruffled my hair before getting in line for more food.

"You should treat him better" Selena spoke up, still working on her own mountain of food. Lucky her could eat whatever she wanted. Fast metabolism and all that.

"He knows I'm just joking" I said, looking for some food in my bag with no luck.

"But still. I mean, what if one day he decides to move on to greener pastures and leave your big butt behind? You'd be a wreck." she said, her eyes wide and genuinely concerned. She was always sweet and nice to every boy she comes across while I'm harsh and mean. Yeah, most people call me a bitch but I don't do it on purpose. Selena and Rey (my hot Mexican) understand but not too many other people do. I don't have that little filter between your brain and mouth that filters what you should and shouldn't say. Therefor, I say whatever I'm thinking at the time. Most of that time, it's supposedly 'offensive'. I always apologize and explain that I don't mean it and can't help it but they take it too hard. Honestly, I'm really lucky to have the few friends I do. Anyway, Selena is just about my opposite. She has curly, honey blond hair (Dyed but it looks natural) with a small figure and wide, compassionate, brown eyes. I am freakishly tall, very dark brown hair with red highlights you could only see in the sun, and big black eyes. I have a big behind and a chest to match (it's not like size-of-Texas big but for a girl my size it's pretty damned big) and, as I have explained, pretty much offend every one I meet. Plus, I'm crazy. Yeah, I'm pretty f-ing lucky to have Rey. If not for him, I wouldn't have a boyfriend or any good attention from a guy. Despite my overly full figure, no boy would dare come near me for three reasons; my crazy brother would threaten them off, my filterless mouth, and the fact that I tend to playfully 'hit' my friends and family. I don't really mean to hurt them but I do sometimes and that paired with my big mouth are enough reasons as too why no boy would consider me good girlfriend material. Not like Selena anyway. When we were growing up, no guy would look at me twice but Selena drew them in without effort. Since we are joined at the hip, it was pretty hard. Guys would go out with me for the sole purpose of getting closer to her. She had been trying to find a good match for me and now that I've found him, she always freaks out that I'll run him off or something. Isn't she the sweetest?

"You know that he wouldn't do that" I said calmly.

"Why not? What's to stop him? He's a good looking guy in high school. A teenage boy in a place where any slut would be willing to do... depraved things" she said. I know that she sounds a bit mean but she only wants the absolute best for me. You see, she once had a boyfriend that had cheated on her with Queen Slut because she would do things Selena wouldn't. Now, she's overly paranoid about cheaters. Plus, she still doesn't trust Rey despite the years of knowing him.

"He loves me and he knows I love him"

"I still think you should treat him better, just in case" she said quietly.

"I agree with her" Rey said, pointing toward her, rightly assuming we were talking about him. "You should definitely treat your guy better"

"Bonbon is the only man in my life and he knows that I love him" Bonbon has been my dog for four years. I raised him from a pup and always let him know I love him.

"Not who I was talking about and it's creepy that my girlfriend is banging her dog on the sly but okay at least I know you're kinky. Good to know" he grinned. I shook my head and Selena wasn't paying attention, absorbed in finishing her fries before the bell. Said bell rang and Selena and I went to our English class.

I swear it'll pick up and get better, this was just an informational chapter. Anyway, hope you liked it : ) Next upload will be during the week sometime.