Chapter One: Unhealthy Obesession

This is my first story on Wattpad and the first time I'll show my writing to anyone but family and friends. I would really appreciate constructive criticism. Fan, vote, comment but most importantly VOTE and COMMENT. Thanks!!

He was simply gorgeous. A blond haired, blue eyed piece of art. Luscious muscles that I longed to touch were poorly covered by the light blue shirt he wore. I sighed. He was perfect but he would never be mine. Not because I was a complete dork but because he was the teacher. That's right, I had helplessly fallen into the cliché of having a ginormous crush on the math teacher. How pitiful, right? Well wrong. I wasn't the only one who was hot for the teacher. Look anywhere around the room and you could see just about every girl drooling over the guy. I couldn't blame them and if you took one look at this guy, you couldn't blame them either. It wasn't just his looks either, oh no, it was this thing like an aura or something. It drew you in and made you like him, want him, do anything for him. It was like being on ecstasy for an hour. Never done it? Yeah, me neither. That is just what I imagine the class period to feel like. I think that's why every girl unbuttons their shirts a little more than in other classes and why they try to flash more thigh than they should. You know how there's like a group of sluts in every high school? Yeah well, normal girls look like that and the actual sluts look like they should be arrested for indecent exposure. It's like a compulsion to want to be more than half naked around this man. It's ridiculous. Still, I don't really care. I get a whole hour of just looking at this guy so I'm happy. Yeah, did you believe me? Cause I don't even believe me. I'm not a really good liar, not even in my head. That's right! You are currently in the head Annabelle Moselle. Shocked? Scared? I would be (Cue evil laugh). Anyway, I'm not happy just looking at the guy, obviously I want more but that's all I'm getting so I have to make do. Poor me *sniff. The girls around here would probably go after him too but one thing held us all back (Yes, I would be in that group of girls. Don't judge) the fact that he had a girlfriend. No, that little fact alone would never stop some of the hard core sluts but his girlfriend looks like she could kill you in an instant and without a conscious. She looks lethal, vicious, whatever adverb you prefer. White blond hair, crazy grey eyes that have several similarities to ice, and a perfectly perfect figure that managed to be full and look like a model's at the same time. I often think that she had some work done (Not because it looked like it did but because no one has such a perfect body). Black magic? I think so. She comes by here every day after class. See why no one wants to go after him? No? It's because we want to live, that's why. Plain and simple, she's scary. The teacher's name is Mr. Smith, the most generic last name known to Earth. I think it's fake but then again, what do I know? So every day I come to school, go about my day until this class and just stare at him for an hour. Even I think it's sad. Most students are failing this class because no one actually pays attention to what he's teaching. We just look at him with dreamy eyes and let the sound of his husky voice wrap around us. That's what I'm doing right now. Looking at him with my head in my hands, my eyes half closed and X rated thoughts going through my head. He was talking and pointing at the board, gesturing and writing something down but I couldn't tear my eyes away from him for the second it would take to look at what he wrote. Then he sat down on his desk and started to talk. He could've be reading the dictionary or satanic rituals for all I know. Or care. Again he was gesturing toward the board. My eyes followed the movement, captivated. Suddenly the bell rang, jarring me from his spell. I quickly wrote down the pages that we were supposed to read and the homework onto my hand. All of us hurried to the door. Not because we were gonna be late to our next class but to get away from the Devil B*tch Woman, what we had affectionately christened Mr. Smith's girlfriend. As I went out, I managed to catch Mr. Smith's eyes. I've always wanted to look into the bright blue depths. As soon as I did, electricity suffused me. It went all through my body and settled at my core, making me wet and needy. My breasts tightened and the points became hard. My stumbled and my eyes widened to the size of plates. What was that? *****

I know it's sucky but I promise I'll try to make the next one better : )