Chapter Nine: A New Point Of View

So, I had to change the title again. I have every intension of leaving this title on. Okay, so I tried to write the next chapter from where I left off but nothing is coming to me. What was going through my mind was the first couple chapters in Mr. Smith's point of view. I figured that I would upload this and wait until next week to begin from where I left off. Today and tomorrow I'm going to post Mr. Smith's side of the story. Forgive any mistakes, I missed some things. Remember to VOTE and COMMENT! Thanks!

Mr. Smith P.O.V (Before Story Begins)

I was in bed with my beautiful Simone when I got the call. I was reluctant to leave her but the phone was in the kitchen and I had a feeling I wouldn't want to miss it. I slid out of the bed and went to answer it in nothing but my birthday suit.

“Hello?” I answered

“Yes. Is this Mr. Smith?” a man said.

“This is he.”

“Well Mr. Smith, I am Principle Carter from the high school. I am pleased to inform you that you have been hired as our new math teacher. We'll see you bright and early Monday morning.” the man, Principle Carter, hung up without another word. He hadn't liked me very much when he interviewed me so I suppose he wanted to keep any contact between us brief. I had a tendency to make every women I meet want me and every man entirely too unsettled. It was simply part of being an alluring vampire. A hard role to fill but I admit that it had many perks. All that aside, I was very happy to have gotten the job. For some reason, I had always wanted to teach. It was simply in my blood and it didn't matter that I was a vampire that didn't need to make money, I had always longed to be a teacher. It's pretty weird. I smiled and went to wake up Simone.

“Darling, wake up” I shook her gently. We had to get an early start and start for the United States because we were half way around the world and I didn't want to be late for my dream job. You might wonder why I had moved so far from where the job was when I had finished the interview. I didn't think I would get it because the Principle seemed to hate me. Perhaps it was not enough to refrain from hiring me. The idea pleased me. Simone opened one gray eye and groaned when she saw it was light outside.

“Why are you waking me so early? I barely got my beauty sleep. Let me sleep more” she whined, turning on her other side as she was talking.

“My Darling, you do not need beauty sleep. You always look like an enchantress” I said, leaning over to kiss her.

“You flatterer you” she said, smiling and stretching.

“I got that job I wanted” I said, picking up some of our clothes and putting them in an open suitcase nearby.

“I assume we are leaving for the states. Ah! I will never understand your need to teach bratty humans” she sighed and began to help me.

“You don't have to go. You can remain here” I pointed out. She snorted.

“Of course I have to go. Without me there you might fall for one of the bratty human girls and you might never return to me. I will be old news.” she said, bending over to get her suitcase from under the bed. I went over to her and hugged her waist.

“You have no need to worry. You could never be old anything” I murmured in her ear, caressing her flat stomach and reveling in her responses. She shuddered at my touch but she still sighed as if she didn't believe me. We were packed and ready to go in a few hours but we didn't leave until much later. We had gotten to this hotel in the early hours of the morning and we didn't have a chance to christen every room within it before we fell asleep. We took the chance now and, though I didn't want to waste time, I couldn't leave without screwing her over and over in each room. I think we had thoroughly ruined our deposit. Simone was in a better mood, reassured that I wouldn't leave her for some other girl I could find at the school, so I deemed it worth the time we had wasted. A grumpy Simone did not make for good company.