Chaper Ten: I'm An Idiot

I decided to upload two chapters today to make up for a week without an upload. VOTE! COMMENT! And don't hate me! Thanks!

Mr. Smith P.O.V

I almost ran to the hotel. When I got there, I looked for Simone until I found her eating ice cream and watching a soap opera she loved. She was wearing nothing but a skimpy robe and I quickly went to her and started to kiss her urgently. She squeaked in surprize and she pulled away as soon as I let her.

“Well hello to you too. How was teaching? Where is dinner?” she said, trying to escape my mouth. I almost growled.

“I want you right now” I said, stealing her next comment in another hot kiss. She responded, as always, but she still pulled away when I tried to untie her only covering.

“Not until I've had dinner. I'm starving” she said, tying her sash and standing up.

“This first. Dinner later” I growled. She rolled her eyes and walked to the fully stocked kitchen. No, she wasn't talking about actual food, she was talking about a new victim. We both liked to drink from women so I would lure them here and we would both feed.

“Dinner first” I went up to her and started to kiss her neck. She shivered. My hands, encouraged by her response, started to go under her robe. She laughed breathlessly and shook her head. She was pulling away. Again.

“Why are you so damn eager? You just had me this morning.” she said, going to our bedroom to change into hunting clothes. I followed.

“Just because” I said, not wanting to explain that I was horny as hell from watching my gorgeous soulmate for an hour. Since I wasn't going to be with her anytime soon, I had to let out my frustration on Simone.

“Not a good enough reason” she said in a sing song tone. She finished putting on a bra and underwear and was moving on to leggings and a sweater. Though they looked vastly different, the outfit only made me hornier, making me remember Annabelle. She noticed my staring and sighed.

“It's cold” she said as way of an explanation that wasn't needed. I personally couldn't see how she would attract many women with that but who was I to judge?

“So you refuse to let me do you until you eat?” I asked. She nodded and started for the door. I sighed and threw her over my shoulder when I deemed her pace too slow. If I waited much longer, I was viable to look for my lovely soulmate and beg her to let me sleep with her.

We took three victims and I finally got the chance to work off my sexual frustration. Simone remarked that she was surprized at my sudden explosive passion. Surprized but willing all the same. For the days after that, I would go and teach, make myself needlessly horny by looking at my soulmate (Especially when I noticed her looking at me in the same longing way; I could barely stop from throwing myself at her), coming to the hotel to see Simone watching her soap and eating some sort of food, and than screwing her until we could barely walk. It was an exhausting process. I started to tell Simone to come over to the school so we could have a quickie during my lunch hour. It was more convenient and made me bearable for my last period class (By that time I was so antsy that some of the students began to be weary of me, something I most definitely did not want). I had told the Prince of my job here and he laughed so hard, he would've popped a lung if it were possible. He said he wanted to come and see me in such a mundane setting. I could only agree. He flew in and came with me to school completely invisible. If I looked like an abnormally handsome man, I could only imagine what normal people would think of the Prince. He looked like the ideal vampire. No, he wasn't scary. Just the opposite. He was otherworldly in his looks. It was very intimating. He looked around in interest and paid special attention to every female there. He had been looking for a wife for quite some time now and continually looked for a beautiful woman he wanted to marry. I held no objection. While he never married, he did have dozens of mistresses and has had thousands of lovers. My job was to lure them to the castle. If they saw the Prince before they were surrounded by other born vampires, I couldn't imagine what would happen other than he wouldn't be able to make them willing. They would be too scared. We looked different, the prince and I, for one important reason. He was born a vampire and I was made. The made vampires looked like humans, an unbelievably sexy human, but a human none the less. Made vampires simply looked very different and they could unsettle normal people very easily. It had been my job for ages to bring the Prince any female he liked the look of. I had no problem with it and it was an exceedingly easy job. Besides, I could never deny the Prince anything. He would kill me. So, we walked through the school and he pointed out a few mistress potentials. I nodded and made note of them. We went through all my classes and he would walk up and down the aisles, looking at a girl more in detail. The girl would shiver, convinced that it was only a cold spot and not a horny vampire Prince. My favorite class period came. Annabelle walked in, her skinny jeans and long sleeve shirt hiding the body that I desperately wanted. The rest of the kids came in and I started class. While I was talking, I saw the Prince walk up and down the rows of desks, occasionally remarking on a girl. I kept a sharp eye on my Angel. She was looking at me, eyes dreamy, and I was so distracted that I didn't notice the Prince eying her with nothing but wide eyed interest. He walked back up to me and pointed to her.

“What is her name?” he asked, watching her every move yet not noticing how she looked at me.

“Annabelle” I said with a sinking feeling. He repeated her name softly and turned his smitten eyes on her.

“She is the one” he declared a while later while the kids filed out and right before Simone came over. I had been drinking coffee which spewed all over when he announced the shocking news. My soul screamed as if he had ripped it in two and my body had the strongest urge to bash his head in. My breath turned into furious pants.

“No” it slipped out before I could keep it in check. The Prince turned to me.

“No?” he repeated, his eyes starting to show hints of a bright, violent red.

“I mean yes. I will work on getting her for you” I kicked myself but it couldn't be helped. I had no choice.

“Good. Try to get more information on her. I want to know everything.” he said on his way out. I ground my teeth together to keep from telling him that he could go to hell. I couldn't do that to my soon-to-be king. Why was he becoming king so soon? Well, he was going to marry my heart and soul. My Annabelle. And there was nothing I could do about it.

There you go. If I have time, I'll upload again on Sunday. Hope you liked it! : )