«flowers»

Annie
Johnny slowly released me from my hug and whipped his head around.

Standing there was Carson, grinning like a cheshire cat.

Noticing that Johnny seemed slightly flustered, I hastily wiped my tears away and cleared my throat.

"John, I'm gonna go now or I'll be late for class. See you later okay?" I whispered softly into his chest.

He faced me and gave me an apologetic look laced with so many other emotions as he contemplated what to say.

"Okay, see you later." He whispered back.

Nodding my head, I took a minute to compose myself.

Waving to Carson, I made my way to class.

I hope.

Johnny
I watched her walk away, knowing that she wasn't going to class.

If only tweedle dee hadn't interrupted us.I would've gladly skipped class for her.

Raising me from my stupor, Carson looked at me with twinkles in his eyes and said.

"I can't tell if she's got you wrapped around your finger or you're just that good, but damn you guys are into some next level shit."

Annie
Sinking onto my bed, I groaned in exhaustion.

I decided to go for Literature class after spending a period in the library which resulted in me being interrogated by Jayden for the entire class.

One could only take so many squeals and shrieks before bursting into pieces or getting a migraine.

Which by the likes of it, I probably am having.

Stepping into the shower, I let the heat of the water trickle onto my back.

I exhaled in satisfaction, taking a hot shower always seemed to calm me down.

Minutes later, I was curled up in a blanket with a steaming mug of tea and "the secret garden" in front of me.

A perfect combination.

Just as I was about to read the first sentence, a loud knock resonated on my door.

Who could possibly have such perfect timing as to interrupt me just as I'm about to start my relaxing evening?!
...
New chapter.

Yay

Vote&comment <3