«opportunity»

Chapter 15|stars

Annie
And so Johnny, Hayley and I decided to watch How to train your dragon 3 in my dorm room.

Which was pretty awesome. If I say so myself.

Halfway through the show, I noticed that Johnny and Hayley seemed to have fallen asleep. Hayley's head was resting on John's shoulder as they slept soundly. 

After taking a few pictures, I placed a blanket over them and walked out to my balcony to get some fresh air.

The wind was blowing gently and the stars were shining so brightly. Even brighter than I've ever seen them. There were hundreds and thousands of them littered all over the dark sky.

It was surreal what nature kept revealing every day.

I grabbed my camera and took a few pictures to capture the moment. But not even my camera could do the stars justice.

As I was engrossed in staring at the sky, someone cleared their voice behind me.

"I thought you were asleep." I said into the wind.

"Yea, but now I'm not." John replied.

He walked in front and stood beside me.

"It's beautiful isn't it? Almost like it was perfectly designed to be there." I said gesturing to the sky.

"So beautiful." He said nodding his head while chuckling under his breath.

I stared quietly, willing him to explain.

"When you see the stars in the sky, it looks majestic. But if you were to be standing in front of it, most people would say it's nothing more than a flaming ball of gas that has broken off. An accident."

"But I see it differently. I think it looks even more beautiful up close because although it was broken, it is still burning as brightly and has made itself into something even more beautiful than before."

"I see it as an opportunity." John said as he looked at me straight in the eye before continuing.

"Kind of like someone I know."
...
I was really in the feels writing this

Hope u enjoy :)

comment ur thoughts on this chapter and what u wanna see next? It would really help me a lot

Okay byee

love struck | √जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें