«ship!»

ANNIE
I woke up to the familiar scent of fresh cinnamon and apples. I snuggled deeper in to the soft navy blue sheets wanting to go back to sleep.

Wait. My sheets aren't blue....

I shot up from the bed and looked around at the dorm room. It was generally neat and had the same blue shade on the walls.

Where was I?

"Good morning sleepy head," said a husky voice.

Johnny.

As the events of yesterday rushed back to me, I stared at him, wide eyed.

"Wait....did I? Did we- um, sleep together.. ?" I said, my cheeks growing redder and redder by the minute.

Johnny chuckled loudly and stooped down to me, giving me a boop on the nose.

"You're cute Anns... but I slept on the couch" Johnny said with a chastise wink.

Our faces were now centimetres apart and I became even more flustered.

"Johnny? Where you at bro?" Said a blonde haired Carson Lueders. Walking in the room, he saw our position and shifted awkwardly.

"Um sorry...... was I interrupting anything?"

Looking away as fast as I could I pushed Johnny away and said, "Nope, we're all good, I was just leaving."

Johnny raises his eyebrows and gives me a questioning look as I walk towards the door.

Glancing at him, I cringe internally before giving him a small smile.

"Bye babe."
...

I fall face down onto my bed and shout in frustration as the previous conversation replays over and over in my mind.

Why did I say that?!

As I rolled around in bed, drowning in my insecurities, a notification on my phone rang.

1 unread message from Indi 💓
Indi
Babe! We're all at the lounge, where you at?

Me
In my room.

Indi
Don't tell me you're STILL on your bed at 10 in the morning?!

Me
Yep. Its complicated.

Indi
Get your ass upp and tell me the tea.

Me
Nope. You can see me tomorrow. I'm going back to sleep.

Indi
GIRLLLLL
JULIANNA GRACE LEBLANC.
DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE ME ON READ!!
read at 10.05 a.m

...
Posting early this week :D

Can we talk about what this ending was tho?

Hope y'all have a great week.