«oops»

Johnny
Annie was sprawled all over the chair, curled up in a ball, fast asleep.

We were landing in ten minutes and I continued to watch Annie, taking in every single detail of her. Nothing could truly describe her. She had an aura of purity and innocence around her but yet every stride she took was one of confidence.

I still remembered the first time I saw her. We were eight years old and the elites were having a picnic in a park. She was a sight to see. Greeting everyone with a bright smile and helping all the little kids with their plates of food.

When she finally turned to see me, I was instantly captured by those dark chocolate orbs as she waved happily at me.

The moment I saw her I knew, I was a goner. We became close rapidly but I didn't know how to tell her my feelings, so I didn't.

Instead, I hid my feelings and began avoiding her like the plague. Whenever we were around each other, I would give her the cold shoulder. Turning my attention to all the other girls in the room. That's why I don't blame her if she hates me. Even I would hate myself.

We were thirteen when I started ignoring her. And now, my life is just to complicated to involve her in anymore.

Soon enough, the jet landed in the school's hangar and I walked over to wake her up.

"Annie... Annie... wake up, we're here."

Her eyes fluttered open her a moment and she mumbled incoherently before hastily closing her eyes again.

I then tried to wake her several different times but I swear she slept like a log. Breanna and Caleb were no help either as they just stared at me, silently judging. Probably assessing my "boyfriend" skills.

Shit.

After careful deliberation, I decided to pick her from the chair and carry her to her dorm, bidding farewell to our managers.

Luckily, it was 12 pm and everyone was asleep. However I quickly realised that I didn't know where her dorm was.

Groaning in frustration, I walk to my dorm and gently laid her on my bed.

She stirred in her bed and burrowed deeper into the bed. Her face was so serene and peaceful.

You may be an angel Annie Leblanc, but you owe me for stealing my bed.

Who am I kidding? I'd do anything for her.

Yawning, I began to realise how exhausted I was and sank onto my couch, falling asleep instantly.
...
Soooo I'd like to know where the guys as sweet as Johnny are in my life?

Cause I don't see them anywhere.

Also what???! Love struck is #7 in Johannie?? Thank you thank you thank you all 💘💘