«ravishing»

Annie
Sitting in the cafe with Jayden and Indiana, memories of what happened last night kept replaying in my brain.

My parents had called me to tell me that I had to go to some fundraising charity ball with Johnny to make our "debut" as a couple.

Which was just great. At least Indiana was going with me.

"So Anns, what are you gonna wear tonight?" Indiana asked.

"I dunno, probably whatever Steph decides to put me in." I say with a shrug.

Steph was a stylist my parents hired to dress me up for special occasions. However, unlike my parents she was such a kind soul and was really good at her job.

"Ahhh! I'm so jealous that you guys are going tonight! I wish I wasn't going to a debate tonight!" Jayden said sorrowfully.

Indiana and me nodded our heads in unison.

"Yeah, that sucks" Indi said.

Just then, the clacking of heels could be heard on the cold marble floor and I didn't even have to look to know who it was.

"Bimbo alert" Jayden said disgustingly

"Hey girls!" Kenzie said in a high pitched voice.

I mean, I'm probably in no place to judge her, I have no idea what she's going through or why she's the way she is but damn can she be a pain in the ass sometimes.

"Sooo, are you guys going to the fundraiser? I know I am, I'm going with my sweet angel Hayden. What about you guys?" Kenzie said moving her hands a lot to emphasize her point.

Indiana rolled her eyes and replied "actually Annie's going with-"

"She's going with me" said an all too familiar voice.

Johnny wrapped his arms around me and smile cheekily and I resisted the urge to scowl.

I was still mad at him for what he did yesterday but I have to play along now.

"Hey hun" I said pretending to be love struck when he kissed my cheek.

John hovered at my ear and whispered "I'll be at your room at 7pm, don't forget to wear something nice underneath too."

Okay, but like this is taking me all my resolve not to physically cringe at what he just said.

I mean COME ON?!

Mackenzie flipped her hair in a flamboyant manner before strutting off.

Indiana and Jayden were making suggestive smirks and eyebrow wiggles.

Johnny was currently devouring my fries.

Yay. What a great start to the day.
...
By seven I was ready for the ball. I wore a simple white dress which had flowery patterns on the top half a gold band on the waist and a high slit to show off my tanned legs.

Steph had done amazing! It was simple but elegant. Just how I liked it.

JohnnyTo be honest, I could tell Annie was still mad at me for what happened yesterday and I don't even know what I was doing

Johnny
To be honest, I could tell Annie was still mad at me for what happened yesterday and I don't even know what I was doing.

Sighing at my bipolar personalities, I adjusted my tie and knocked on her door.

When she opened the door, I was speechless. She looked so beautiful, like a pretty and delicate flower, she looked absolutely ravishing.

Talk about dejá vu.

"A-annie you look great...." I managed to say.

"You don't look to bad yourself Juan" she said and I cringed.

"Really? Juan. You had to." I said rolling my eyes.

Letting out a gentle laugh she said "It's called payback, now lets get this show on the road!"

Holding her heels and her dress in one hand and mine in the other, she ran down the corridor, pulling me along.

No matter what. Julianna Grace Leblanc is the cutest human being ever.
...
H

ahaha hey! Idk what this chapter is tbh, also get ready for some drama next chapter hehehe.

Till next time!