The end

Annie was on set of High School Musical: The musical: The Series, for a photoshoot with the cast. Since the debacle about her parents, she's remained in the custody of Paige until she turned 18. Her parents paid a large fee to have them exhonarated of their crimes and they now lived quietly in Maryland, that was the last she heard anyways.

After highschool, Annie decided to pursue her dreams of being a professional photographer and her works have been featured in countless magazines and editorial boards. Right now, she was working to expand her career into the television and film side of Hollywood.

"Annie thank you so much for coming today, we're so grateful you could make it. I'm sure you've already been introduced to the cast, they always talk about you." Tim Federle, one of the directors said.

"No problem, it's such a pleasure to be here. I've already set up everything so I'm just waiting for the cast and then we can start."

"Ah yes, the stylists should be done with them soon, by the way have you met our new publicist? He'll be liasing with you regarding the photo's for the promotion."

"I don't think so, is he coming soon? I'd love to meet him and get his take on the photoshoot so we can both align our directions." Annie said calmly while checking her camera settings once again.

"Ah yes, well he should be here any minute now."

Annie's eyebrow rose dubiously as she tapped her watch to check the time. She hated when people were late, she deemed it quite unprofessional.

As the cast filled in and Annie greeted each of them, she glanced around to see if the publicist had arrived.

"Oh well, I think we should start now. Time is precious and whatnot." She said  before turning her back around and asking the actors to pose for one of the shots she had prepped.

During the break, Annie was running through the photographs when she heard someone clear their throat.

In a rough voice he said "Are you the photographer for the posters?"

Looking up in annoyance she noticed that he was preoccupied with his phone and had a cap and sunglasses on but she recognized the familiar boy all too well.

"Yes I am and you where supposed to be here fifteen minutes ago, John."

He jerked his head up before removing his shades.

"Anns?"

"Hey, it's been awhile." She said softly, a very rare moment for the outspoken girl.

"Y-yea." Johnny said as they stared at each other, both too shocked to do anything.

Some would say they were awestruck at the fact that they were finally together and some would say they were love struck as they stared at everything they had missed, like nothing else mattered.

THE END