«elites»

Annie
I sat at the lunch table observing the surroundings, which was chaos basically.

In this table, there were ten of us and we were called the "elites".

I'm sorry, I'm a sucker for dramatic startings. Let me start over.

Hi, I'm Annie LeBlanc, and I'm part of the group called the "elites". I never understood why they made it sound so exclusive, when really its just ten young teens that are someday destined to inherit their parent's multimillion company's.

Ohh ok yeah, now I get it.

We're not all as bad as those totally cliché movies you watch on Netflix. Well some of us aren't at least.

Sitting next to me, is the raven haired Aussie, Indiana Massara. Her parents own the bougee sensation Gzcci. She's a total beauty and she models and signs record labels like nobody's business.

On my other side is Jayden Bartel's. She's the smartest kid I have ever met and she's basically finished with school but stays cause why not? Naturally, her parents own a robotic company.

They were the only two sane people out of the ten.

And then there's the wild bunch. They basically range from bad boys to incredibly shameless girls.

I don't even want to describe them. We'll meet them soon enough.

Much to my disgust, Mackenzie and Hayden were eating each other's face off right in front of us.

"Ughhhh it's like they're super human or something, they've been going at this for fifteen minutes and twenty seconds." Indi adds scrunching her face to show her disapproval.

"Eww, what are you like a stalker? You've been counting down to the the seconds that they kiss for??" Jayden says pretending to gag.

"I'm sorry that this school is so boring that I have nothing better to do. Besides my lunch is finished." Indi shoots back.

They continue bickering and I nearly slam my head on the table. I realise that there's still forty minutes until lunch is over and I decide to skip lunch. I simply grab an apple and walk over to the field to take some pictures before the next bell.
...