The Dark Moon (Part 1)

(Edited)

Alyssa's POV

"This doesn't seem so bad." Stiles said. "It's not the town. It's the plan." I said. "What's wrong with the plan?" Stiles said turning to me. Lydia turned to Stiles and gave him a funny look. "Stiles, this could be the stupidest plan we've ever come up with." I said looking at all of the weird Mexican artifacts.

"Your aware of that, right?" Lydia asked.

"I am aware of that. It's not our best." said Stiles.

"We're going to die." Lydia said making my heart start to race.

"Are you saying that as a banshee or just being pessimistic?" Stiles said with starting to walk with us beside him.

"I'm saying that as a person who doesn't want to die." Lydia said looking at me then Stiles.

"Okay. Then would you mind restricting any talk of death to actual Banshee predictions?" Stiles said rubbing his sweaty hands together.

"This plan is stupid and were going to die." Lydia said giving Stiles another weird look.

"Oh, thank you." He said sarcastically.

"Mhm." She hummed.

We began walking down a little dark street were there was a barking dog and people grilling.

We came to a door guarded by two men with black jeans and black jackets that were scaring the hell out of me.

Lydia said something very confusing in Spanish  to the them. One of the men shook there head 'no'. Stiles reached into his pocket as Lydia looked at the ground.

He showed them a card with a skull on it. The man then looked at the camera above them and Stiles seen it and put the card in front of the camera.

A bell then dinged and the doors opened. Then, the men then got out of the way as we walked inside.

We walked into a hall as the door behind us closed. The lamps on the wall began to shake as we walked down it into a room with intoxicated people dancing.

We walked through the crowd over to the drink table. We were then handed a drink.

Stiles reached into his pocket for ID when a guy came up behind us. "No. On the house. Most American teenagers don't cross the border to refuse a drink."

"We didn't come for a drink." Lydia said. She then dropped a bullet with a skull carved into it inside the glass.

We were then taken in a room where a women was sewing some sorta cloth.

"Severo hates this music. Me? I've always loved the music of youth. That kind, especially. It has savage energy." She spoke. Araya was her name.

"Where here for Derek Hale." Lydia then spoke up.

"Is that so?" Araya said.

"We know you have him. We've heard, you can be bought." I said.

Stiles then set $50,000 on the table and said "it's 50,000 for Derek."

"Now," she sighed and continued, "where does a teenage boy get money like this? Japanese mafia?" She gritted her teeth.

A women setting on a couch cocked a gun beside us and caused me and Lydia to jump.

"Not smart to come alone." She said with a smirk on her face.

"What makes you think we came alone?" Stiles smirked as her smirk dropped from her face.