Twenty.

-

Chromeo- Jealous

-

Ally's POV

Lisa and I are halfway through Frozen when my phone starts ringing.

'Yo quiero estar contigo, vivir contigo, bailar contigo,-'

"Hello?"

"Good evening Allison, it's Ms Brendall, I want to talk to you about the Neymar fiasco."

To be honest, I don't even want to think about Neymar at the moment since Lisa is 100% sure that he would have at least texted me after what happened today if he would think about me and is sorry.

"Of course." I reply politely and respond to Lisa's questioning look with rolling my eyes.

"Neymar is supposed to have practise at 2pm tomorrow so I suggest you two will come to my office at 11am?"

"Sounds perfect." I say and try not to seem annoyed.

"Thank you so much Allison that you are still doing this although Senhor da Silva Santos Júnior is not treating you the way you should be treated." Ms Brendall suddenly comments and I don't realize I am crying again until Lisa comes over and rubs my back.

"N-No problem." I stutter and end the call before she can notice that I am not okay at all.

---

This morning it is Neymar who waits with Ms Brendall for me to come although I am not late.

"Take a seat Allison." Ms Brendall points at a chair next to Neymar and smiles at me empathically.

I nod and peek over to him before doing what I was told.

His face looks terrible which almost scares the hell out of me. Under his eyes are dark shadows, his hair isn't styled as always but messy and hidden under a snapback instead. The baggy sweater looks better on him than I'd like to admit and I am pretty thankful that Ms Brendall cuts off my thoughts before they can travel any farther.

"I overthought your fake relationship with some colleagues and we think," I cross my fingers under the table and pray that Ms Brendall decided on something which will not allow Neymar to hurt me any longer, "that you are going to have a break on your relationship for two more weeks and after those weeks you are going to come to my office again and we will decide together if it is possible to continue this."

I nod as I know that I can't argue with my manager anyways but Neymar doesn't seem to know her as well as I do.

"I don't want it to be two weeks, I mean, I think it is clear in which direction this all will lead and I don't think that the break will be needed."

Those words cause me to swallow hard and tears to wall up in my eyes, this boy is causing me too much pain, it's almost unbearable anymore.

I simply stand up and leave the office without any goodbyes or excuses, I don't want to see Neymar right now and I don't want to see him how weak I am.

"Ally!" someone yells down the hallway and I can clearly make out Neymar's voice but I don't turn around or stop walking, my feet sprint forward as if they belong to Usain Bolt or something.

---

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Marc asks and reaches for my hand, entwining mine with his.

"Of course." I reply, personally finding myself pretty unconvincing.

"Are you ready?"

"Always."

We walk into Camp Nou and spot Marc's teammates on the other side of the stadium, standing in a circle. I can't make out Neymar from that far but I hope he's looking at me and Marc right now.

"Bartra! Come over, we will discuss a few things about the upcoming match against Villareal." the coach shouts as we are about to sit down onto the stands.

Marc simply nods and makes his way over to his teammates who obviously noticed that I accompany him because some of them wolf-whistled and Alexis even yells something about Bartra being my new boyfriend. I peek over to them and realize that Neymar is not even the slightest bit interested in Marc and me.

The coach talks for what seems like hours and as he finally finishes, Marc comes back to me and lets himself fall onto the spot next to me.

"No reaction from him, huh?" I ask as casually as I can manage.

"Not really," Marc admits and puts an arm around my shoulders, "bonita."

"I am no 'bonita'" I mumble and rest my head on his chest, watching Neymar's every move unobtrusively.

"Oh yes you are and you know it." Marc grins and pecks my cheek.

"Ewww!" I laugh and wipe over the cheek, "you are so gross!"

"I am not!" he protests loudly and starts tickling me which causes me to laugh uncontrollably.

"Stop it!" I gasp and try to push Marc's hands away but he's stronger than me, of course, so I fail.

"He's already watching, we have to continue." Marc whispers as he leans down a bit.

"Does he look jealous?"

Marc smiles evily and nods.

"He does."

"Perfect!" I say and cup his face with both hands before crashing my lips onto his.

My sudden moves catch him by surprise so he doesn't kiss back at first but then quickly starts to, placing his hands next to my head. I wrap my legs around his torso and deepen the kiss.

"Bartra!"

Both Marc and I frighten and stop kissing. I turn my head and see Sergi standing infront of us smirking.

"Get a room you two, not everybody should watch you making beautiful Allys and Marcs!"

I feel the heat rush into my cheeks so I pretend to search for something in my bag. Marc doesn't seem to be embarrassed at all, he laughs and shakes his head.

"You should rather go and annoy the other guys because our break is over and the coach needs to talk to you real quick."

Marc presses his lips to my forehead and grins cheekily. I chuckle at him and let my eyes travel through the stadium in hope to catch jealous glances from Neymar but I can't see him.

"Where's Neymar?" I ask as normal as possible and look at Sergi who shrugs his shoulders.

"He left when the kiss between you and Marc started to get heated, I don't know where he went."

---

Neymar's POV

I'd rather go and die in a hole than watching Ally and Marc making out any longer. The past few days she really seemed to still like me and also as if it would hurt her to see me and Laury together and today she's suddenly with Marc? I don't get that girl, not at all.

'Maybe she wants to make you jealous, Neymar!'

I remember Dani's words as I pull into the parking lot right infront of my appartment. The Ally I like since the time I first saw her wouldn't do something as slutty as that to get my attention, I am to one hundred per cent sure.

What if it wasn't her idea at all?

What if she really is in love with Marc and doesn't like me anymore?

The pure thought is killing me, I got so used to her over the past weeks, I actually slowly thought of real love from my side towards her.

I sigh deeply and enter my house, letting all my football stuff fall down onto the floor of the hallway.

Suddenly a decent idea crosses my mind. I smirk to myself as I dial the wellknown number and wait impatientely for the called person to pick up the phone.

---

Thanks for your votes, comments and reads!

@sellybomb_ : Ja bin ich haha! Dein Deutsch ist gut! Xxx