Here Comes Trouble

Author's Note: I'm SOSOSO sorry for not uploading in 2 months! Since my good friend Josh died I haven't been able to imagine writing. I've started getting back into the swing of things though so I made this extra long for you. Enjoy!!!

______________________________________________________________________

My head hurts. This weekend will undoubtedly be no fun. On top of the fact that I'm still grounded, my parents are leaving me here alone with my Aunt Danielle. I love her to death, sure, but after spending a lot of time together, we butt heads. I'm a little nervous.

My parents have also extended my tutoring/babysitting job of Steve's throughout the entire weekend. I suppose they assume I hate him from my previous rants so they're under the impression that I won't hook up with him or something. Which, I won't. Because I like Matt way too much to put our potential relationship in danger.

I just ignore Steve's hot-ness.

Aunt Danielle's bouncing on my bed Friday morning, telling me to get up for school. I want to hit her with my pillow: I set my alarm for ten minutes from now. Groaning, I pull the covers over my head as she sighs impatiently.

"Celia, get your ass out of bed! We're going to make breakfast. Come on, I used to make breakfast with your mom all the time!" She squeals, tugging at the covers. I can just imagine the playful pout on her pretty face.

"I'm not a morning person," I mumble grouchily. She snorts and leans over me.

"What was that? I can't hear you under the covers!" I take the opportunity of her close position to spit my morning breath in her face as I yell my response in her ear.

"I'M NOT A MORNING PERSON."

She makes a face and says, "I can smell that." She stands up and places her hands on her hips. Dressed in jeans and a simple T-shirt she can pull off looking both casual and dressy at the same time. I get my sense of style from her honestly. It suits us both, considering our similarities.

"I usually get my breakfast on the way to school," I mumble, much more calm, rolling towards her in my covers. She smirks and claps her hands. I wince.

"Not this morning! Come on, let's go!" She waits for me while I painstakingly drag myself out of bed and into the bathroom. I brush my teeth and tame some of my curls with my detangler, brushing them into big waves.

I follow her downstairs, still in my pajamas, and proceed to gasp at what my kitchen counter looks like. She's got eggs going on the stove, grilled ham and cheese on the burner next to the eggs, and bacon on yet another skillet. The smell is too much to bear. I stand over the stove, my mouth watering as I take out the unhealthiest breakfast I've ever laid eyes on. It just looks so good.

I grab a glass of orange juice, both my father's and my favorite, and sit down at the table. Aunt Danielle puts the now finished eggs and bacon on a plate, sliding the sandwich on last. She brings it over to me and commands me to eat.

"I eat more than this for myself, normally, but your mom reminded me that you're not as fat as I am." She said, heading back to the stove to fix her own breakfast. I watched, eating intermittently, as she went through the motions of preparing everything I was eating, and then some. I giggled as she doubled to amount of bacon and eggs, making them the only way she'll eat them- scrambled.

"When did Mom and Dad leave?" I ask her, hoping that they were still upstairs packing or something so I could say goodbye.

"About ten minutes before I woke you up. They kissed you goodbye and handed you over to moi," she laughed, a bit evil-y.