fifteen- This Is It

Author's Note:

HELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOO. DID YOU MISS ME?!

I haven't written very many author's notes lately. I miss one-way dialouging with all of you.

Well, first off. I just want to thank you all for reading. Thank you for those of you who have voted, thank you for those of you who have commented, and thank you for those of you who have silently read. I am REALLY appreciative of your support, however you've given it.

This is the last chapter, THE END OF RO AND MICO. I've been so reluctant to write it. It seems I have trouble letting go. ;)

I'm going to go next door and say goodbye to the real live Mico tomorrow before he goes back to college. Plus, I've been promising "Danielle" that I'd come see her and I keep letting her down. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy their last chapter.

________________________________________________________________________

The chime that sounded Mico’s arrival into the Source wasn’t loud, but it did draw the attention of a sales’ clerk. The middle aged brunette headed his way, curious about what such a clearly young man was doing in such an expensive store.

“Can I help you with something?” She questioned, eager to lead his informally dressed body right back out the door.

“I’m looking for a ring to give to my fiancé. I obviously don’t have a lot of money, but I’ve got enough.” He nervously answered, wringing his hands together. She pursed her lips and clasped her hands, irritated that she’d have to find some way to discourage him to get him to leave.

“All of our rings I’m afraid, are quite expensive. There are plenty of other stores which may be more in your price range. Have you tried Kohl’s?” Her tone was disapproving and more than a little rude. Mico square his shoulders and stood to his full height, quite a few inches taller than the woman in front of him attempting to intimidate him.

Mico’s uncertainty vanished as he pulled the wad of cash he’d had in his pocket and stuck it in her face.

“I’ll be taking my business and my money to somewhere else where the clerks aren’t as rude. Maybe Kohl’s will be more helpful than you. I know for a fact they’ll be less rude.” He spun on his heel and walked out.

That was the second store that had happened in. Just because he was almost eighteen years old did not give every goddamn person the right to look down on him. He was a human being who was going to buy a ring for his fiancé, if he had to force someone to sell it to him.

Angrily, Mico backed out of his parking space and left the lot. He turned to the opposite direction from which he’d come, heading towards Jared’s, his last ditch effort. It only took a few minutes because they weren’t far apart on the same road. He parked and strode confidently into the store, ready for more bull shit.

“Sir, are you looking for something in particular today?” A man asked when Mico walked through the door. Mico breathed a sigh of relief and nodded his head. It seemed like this man would actually help him.

“I’m looking for a ring for my fiancé.” Mico smiled, happy to be able to claim Rosalina as his own. The man matched his expression and introduced himself as Kyle. They shook hands and Kyle began asking questions about Rosalina.

“I’m thinking from what you’ve been telling me that she likes simple but beautiful things. If you’ll follow me, I think this collection will be a good place to start. What price range are you working with?” Kyle and Mico continued to converse as Kyle led Mico to a glass case a few feet away.