Alex- Part 1

The month quickly transitioned into the biting winds of early February. Ro was thrilled to be in the relationship she was in with Alex. They were gradually making their way along, getting to know each other deeper as a couple.

Ro awoke on the morning of the fourteenth with butterflies in her stomach. Her and Alex had already decided not to get each other gifts. She was anxious to see him, and even more anxious to avoid Mico. It was very hard sealing him out of her thoughts  but when it was at its worst, Alex would come see her, call, or text her and it was a distraction. She would never say it but she was always grateful.

Mico opened his eyes reluctantly. His heart ached. He woud be spending Valentine's Day with Alexia, on her orders. Trying as hard as he was, it would be expected that Mico had managed to keep his thoughts away from Ro, but he was far from forgetting her.

She was planted firmly in his memory bank. If someone in his presence so much as uttered, 'Ro' 'Rose' 'Rosalina' or 'Lina', Mico would immediately tune in. His head would snap up and he'd immediately scan the area. There was never any sign of her. Mico wanted to burrow back under the sheets and disappear.

Ro decided that when she saw Alex at school, she wanted to make him weak in the knees. She made her outfit more reavling in order to do so. Her shirt was low and her jeans were lower. Ro shivered with chills but knew it would be worth it to see Alex's face.

She straightened her curls, sprayed herself with perfume, and hopped out the door already texting Alex. She was in a happy mood, until she remembered who she drove to school with. Hoping to avoid what was inevitable, Ro tried to concntrate on gliding across the lawn, slowing her down quite a bit.

Something flew into her, sending her sprawling on her side. Her hip duh ungratefully into the hard, icy ground. She shifted her weight onto her back, though she was pinned, so she would be looking up at the sky. Except there wasn't just a blue sky: there was a face blocking that. Mico's face.

Her face flushed and her heart beat furiously against her ribcage. The erratic thing Ro realized was, as crazy a pace her heart had set, Mico's matched it. Ro noticed the pain in her back and Mico was crushing her lungs. If he got up, however, she would flash the whole neighborhood.

"Normally I'd tell you to get off now." Ro began, and Mico shifted his weight to comply.

She gripped the extra fabric of his shirt. "No, don't." She begged. He was curious."Why not?" Ro was mortified. She felt her heart skip a beat as he spoke because it had been a long time without hearing his voice.

"I will be extremely...over exposed." She explained, blushing.

He smirked and replied, "Nothing I haven't seen before." Ro grit her teeth in an effort to keep her temper in check. How dare he flirt with her. He ripped her heart out. He didn't get to just flirt whenever he wanted to. "I'm going to need your help," she said, breathing to keep herself calm.

Mico stared down at her and her blush spread down the length of her neck. "Alright, stay glued to me. I'll lift both of us up. Wouldn't want anyone to think you're indecent can we?" Ro was furikous, but  didn't respond.

Mico felt Ro's arms wrap around his torso, sealing her to his chest. God she feels so good. How could I forget that? He thought to himself. Immediately this thought was accompanied by flashbacks of the pair entwined in his sheets.He tried to control his arousal as he forced himself back to the present situation.

He pushed off the groud and hoisted himself and Ro into a standing position. She was in his arms and it felt so right to him. He didn't move away, figuring she would want to fix her shirt. Instead of pulling it completely up, Mico was surprised when Ro merely shifted it to cover three-covers of her chest. His eyes bore into hers.