Alex- Part 2

Author's Note:

I am SO sorry for all of the grammatical errors in the last chapter! I was typing so fast just to get the chapter up and finished that I was switching from page to computer and back I just wasn't checking all of my errors.

Hopefully, this chapter will be better!

This chapter yet again, changes everything. Sorry :(

________________________________________________________________________

February quickly changed into March. Alex was understanding about Ro's need to spend time with Ben, and was glad they didn't suffocate each other. March became April, and somehow it seemed April finished to reveal May. Alex had one final hockey tournament of the season scheduled for the following weekend.

Ro knew it was a stretch for Ben to hang out with her because Monica became absolutly livid and dangerously lethal every time she laid eyes on Ro. Ro was grateful that Ben held his own against his girlfriend but she knew something was going to happen to those two.

Ro woke up Thursday knowing that she would say goodbye to Alex after school, ride home Friday with Ben, and avoid thinking about Mico. It seemed her scars were healing. She got ready for school, hitched a ride with Mico and his dad, and met Alex inside the school.

They walked the halls until homeroom, and then said goodbye until advisement. They joked and flirted through their advisement period and said goodbye until that afternoon. When school let out, Ro walked with Aelx to his car.

She hugged him for a minute or two and then pulled back to kiss him tenderly on the lips. They explored each others' mouths and pulled back, slightly out of breath after a couple minutes. Finally, looking at his phone, Alex mumbled, "I have to go." Ro kissed him once more and said, "See you Monday baby." He nodded and got in his car. Ro waved and went to her bus.

The doors closed behind her and all the buses pulled out. Ro found a seat in the back, and got off at her house, not even seeing Mico at all.

The entire evening Mico was bored. He went to bed early in an attempt to make the next day approach faster. Every morning, Mico did the same thing. He hadn't talked to Ro in months, and his life was monotone. No excitement, nothing unpredictable; Mico's life was simple.

He rolled out of bed and lazily stepped into his routine. When it was time to leave, Mico let Ro get in the car and he followed. Once at school, Mico ignored Alexia's advances and conversed with his friends. For the entire school day, Mico found himself avoiding being alone at all. It was the first day he'd been noticeably more social since February. In fact, everyone around him seemed more happy that day.

As Mico got on the bus after the last bell, he talked avidly with Jay, not even noticing when Ro got on the bus. Although when he did, she didn't seem to notice him either. He was a little surprised and even a little disappointed. She at least usually gave him a mellow look everytime she saw him and expected him somewhere.

She looked lost in a happy way, and as they got off the bus, Mico let her go her way- there was a tiny hop in her step. He knew she'd been dating Alex but he finally seemed like it didn't bother him as much anymore.

Mico didn't plan on doing anything that night, so he actually attempted some homework, watched TV for two hours, played Xbox live with Jay, actually ate dinner with his family, and ended up in his room. For a second night in a row, Mico ended up going to bed at barely ten o'clock, out of boredom.

Ro woke up Friday with a sense of dread. She wandered through getting ready, letting her thoughts drift all over. From amazing times with Alex- she was so glad it was still great- to some rather, okay extremely, entertaining weekends with Ben. She couldn't believe that it had been four months.