34 • one more time

*smut warning*

{ryan's pov}

since we're a big deal now, we have to go on tour now. we all ended up having to drop out of school, since we're not gonna be there anyways. time to travel the world. we start hitting the road in a few days, so i am packing for the next few months. i pack some casual clothes, we can't just be walking around in costumes on the daily. makeup and face paint of course are getting packed. i toss an appropriate amount of clothes in my luggage and zip it up. i drive to brendon's, since i'll be staying there until we start traveling.

brendon smiles and lets me into his house. i put my luggage and guitar by the door. i help him pack his luggage. after we're done packing, we sit on his bed, and just talk. "it's gonna suck, living in a tour bus and occasionally hotels for the next couple months." brendon says.

"yeah, it'll be hard to have time to ourselves as well... if ya know what i mean" i wink as i straddle brendon's waist.

that earned me a grim smirk. "well then... we can have one good one before we get the show on the road." his voice was deep and rich. god, i want to fuck him real good.

i cup brendon's face and kiss him hard. i feel brendon's hand snake up into my hair. we pull away to remove our shirts for a moment. i start to grind onto him as we reconnected our lips. i receive a soft moan from brendon as he starts to buck his hips. "you really want me, don't ya?" i teased.

"please ryro, i want you" brendon whines.

"baby, you gotta tell me what you want" i actually know exactly what we wants; it's just fun to be a tease. i lower down to his collarbone, sucking lightly. i can feel his breathing start to hitch.

"fuck!" he moans. "just fuck me ry" i unbuckle his pants, then mine. i grab a tube of lube from the dresser drawer and coat some on my fingers. i push one finger in and brendon moans my name loudly. another finger. "fuck ry, more bab-aah!" brendon moaned as i started to scissor my fingers inside him. i added the third finger in, which made him go nuts. i continued scissoring my fingers, smirking as brendon continued to moan. i took my fingers out, causing the boy to whine at loss of contact for the second he was empty. i rubbed my cock with lube, groaning from the slight stimulation.
i pushed inside his ass and thrusted slow, teasing him a little. "fuck go faster ry" brendon groaned.

i started to pick my pace up a little. brendon released strings of moans again. "shit ry!" he gripped his throbbing cock as my thrusts were as quicker. "i'm close baby, gimme more!" brendon moaned.

"i'm close too brenny" my thrusts got sloppier as we both moaned each other's names loudly. brendon came on himself and the sheets, as he had my cum leaking from his hole. i collapsed next to him and held him in my arms.

"i'm gonna miss having a good fuck every once in awhile while we're on tour." brendon broke the silent atmosphere.

"yeah, i will too" i agreed. i nuzzled my face into the crook of brendon's neck. "bren, you smell so slutty right now" i smirked.

"says the one who uses women's vanilla deodorant!" i laughed. that was a pretty good comeback.

~

{591 words}

you know i had to put the vanilla deodorant and smell so slutty jokes in this book at some point.