27 • great minds think alike

*smut warning*

{ryan's pov}

"ryan! we're gonna be famous someday!" brendon randomly blurted as i was snuggled next to him.

"yeah, someday. thanks to pete" i smiled and pecked his cheek. brendon just smirked.

"remember earlier when you said we can do something later? it's later..." brendon wiggles his eyebrows and his hand rubs higher up my thigh. i knew exactly what this was.

"one second brenny" i slide out from under the covers and walk into the bathroom. i hear brendon follow be, but i just let him. he shuts the door behind us. i feel his hand on my ass. brendon probably has an ass fetish. "since we're in the bathroom... shower sex?" brendon grins.

"i like the way you're thinking ry" brendon turns on the water and strips. i do the same, joining him in the warm water. i felt his warm pair of lips crash against me like waves. i smile into the kiss and let my hands travel down to his ass. brendon releases moans as i started to grind onto his erection. brendon's lips travel down my neck to my collarbone, hitting my weak spot. my breath starts to hitch as i grind on brendon harder. by now we both have hard ons, both rubbing against each other's. i wrap my hand around his and pump him. brendon lets out a string of moans. suddenly, i feel a finger go in me. i winced at first, but got used to it later. another finger. a moan escapes my lips. when brendon's third finger entered me, i moaned louder, lowering my hand down to my cock. brendon takes his fingers out and his length slowly slides into my ass. his pace picks up and my eyes roll back as i'm practically screaming his name.

"faster dad-brendon, faster! i'm close!" i moan. i whimper as brendon takes his dick out of me. i grab his length and pump him until he comes all over himself and my fist. i pump myself until i release onto myself and brendon. we rinse off and get out.

"damn, you're so hot" brendon said in a low voice. i smirk as i wrap a towel around my hips. brendon grabs my hand and we walk into his bedroom. "round 2?" he asks as he locks his door. i let my towel drop to the floor.

"you know it" i said right before pushing him against the door and smashing my lips onto his. brendon hoarsely kisses back. i tapped his thighs, signaling to jump. i hold the shorter boy and bring him to the bed, where i straddle over his body and leaving a pink trail down his neck. brendon lets out a couple of moans. i put my fingers in brendon's mouth, telling him to suck. i slip one finger into his ass and he moans; he's such a moaner. one by one, i put another finger inside him. i take my fingers out and push into him dry as he yelped in pleasure.

"fuck me daddy! give me more!" he moaned as he touched himself. i pumped in and out of him faster, the strings of moans get louder by the second. "i'm close ry!" brendon moaned, as his eyes started to roll to the back of his head.

"me too baby" i moaned. my thrusts had gotten sloppy. i moaned loudly as i came inside brendon. i grabbed his cock and pumped him til he came. i rolled over next to him.

"damn baby, that was the best sex i've ever had." brendon groaned and smiled.

i peck the boy's cheek. "it was the best," i said. "it really was, babe."

~

{611 words}

whoops i write a lot of smut ;)

enjoy the song i added lmaooo