24 • recording

this chapter is really short sorry abt that

{ryan's pov}

we loaded spencer's drums in spencer's suv, jon put his bass in the back of his car, and brendon and i put our guitars, mics and amps in the back of his car. i got in the passenger seat of brendon's car and we drove to guitar center, where i reserved a practice space to record in.

we unloaded everything into the practice space and tuned the instruments, since we don't need anything to sound off when it's going to pete wentz. "which song are we gonna record first ryan?" brendon asked as he squeezed my hand.

"i think we should start off with sins, since it's the most solid." i suggested. the other three agreed, so we started recording sins. next, we recorded time to dance and lastly camisado. after recording we packed up and returned everything back to brendon's house. "should i start emailing pete these files?"

"yes. we need to try to get signed before he finds better bands" jon said.

and that's what i did.

(ryan's email to pete)

dear pete wentz of dcd2,

hello, my name is ryan ross and my band —panic! at the disco — is from las vegas. i recorded a few of our tracks for you to listen to. the songs i have attached to this email are "sins", "time to dance" and "camisado". we'd love if you could give us the chance to someday grow big. we're big fans of your work in fall out boy!

ryan ross, guitarist of panic! at the disco

~

{248 words}

sorry this is so short

also i'll TRY to work on the next chapter at my forensics competition tomorrow, even those are hella busy