36 • play the bells

{brendon's pov}

{brendon's pov}

"brenny, wanna watch aladdin wih me?" ryan asks as i walk out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped from my waist.

"uh, sure" i answered. "one second babe" i went to my bunk, where i had my clothes neatly folded. i slipped the boxers on under my towel, and let it drop after that. i quickly dressed and returned to ryan, who was sitting on the couch. i take the seat next to him as he plays the movie.

ryan lays onto my lap. i play with his hair as his heartbeat steadies. he's falling asleep, i can feel it. i watch the boy as his eyes are shut ever so softly and he snores every once and a while.

he's so cute.

the credits roll as aladdin ends. "ryyy" i say as i graze my finger across his cheek. "the movie's done" ryan's eyes slowly open and he smiles. i grin back as he sits up.

"what now?" ryan asks. i shrug. "when are we getting in denver?"

"i think spence said like 2. it's 11:09 right now, so we have time."

"wanna cuddle and watch another movie?" i smile.

"totally." we search through the dvd's for the next movie. "lion king okay?" i ask as ryan nodded. i put the disc in and i turn around towards the couch. ryan is sitting on the couch and pats a spot of me and smiles. i take the spot a lean onto his shoulder. "ryro?"

"hm?" he looked over at me.

"wanna spoon?" i blush a little as ryan gladly accepts the offer. we lie down together and he wraps his arms around my waist and nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck. i feel his lips press onto my neck. that made me melt. we continued to cuddle as we watched the lion king. i started to fall asleep in ryan's arms.

when i woke up, i was still enclosed in ryan's arms and i smiled to myself. ryan noticed i was awake. "morning brenny" he jokes. i giggle to myself, just to make it look like his cheesy joke was actually funny.

"hey lover boys we're here!" spencer walks into the area of the bus we're in. ryans lets go of the embracement that he had me in and i get off the couch.

"okay, are we gonna rehearse in the venue now that we're here? or are we just wandering denver?" i ask.

"we're playing tonight but we'll be here tomorrow to wander" he explained to us.

i take ryan's hand as we get off the bus and walk into the back of the arena. the stage has already been mostly set up. spencer's drums, the bells, all of our equipment. "so are we gonna rehearse?" i said out loud, not really directed toward anyone.

"um... yeah. the crew will do the light effects while we're playing so we know how we'll be playing live" spencer explained as he walked over to his drums.

we play through our set. we get to i write sins not tragedies, and jon goes to the bells. the cellist starts out the song, but there's something missing. the bells. "jon? are you gonna play the bells jon?" ryan asks.

"jon? jon. are you gonna play the bells?" i ask. jon doesn't reply. we just go on without him. "what a beautiful wedding! what a beautiful wedding says the brides maid to — oh yes but what a shame, what a shame the poor grooms bride is a..." spencer starts playing the drums for the chorus and stops as soon as we don't continue.

"there's bells at the beginning of the song..." ryan states. jon starts playing the bells.

i sighed.

this is more difficult than i thought it'd be.

~

{632 words}

i had to put the play the bells jon thing in here lmao and i have writers blocK

btw the next chapter will be a part 2