Chapter 21

Ivy's POV

Michelle set out lunch on the sands while Romeo and I scanned them. Romeo saw something glint in the light of the sun, and when we headed over, it seemed to be a door.... or at least maybe the metal part of one.

Lucy summoned Cancer and, after Michelle cried because he had originally said no, picked the lock. We fell into a pit, and when we got back up, there was another door. Lucy started firing off random phrases that may work as a password, but it took Romeo asking Please for the damn thing to move.

We entered a room with a podium in the middle. Lucy turned it and it triggered a trap, but we managed to avoid it. When she turned it the other way, we had to rely on Virgo to get us out. We went through the floor and found a tomb of some sort. Natsu punched one of the faces off one of the coffins, and we got chased by a giant boulder.

We ended up on a very thin path where another boulder headed toward us. Sukoshi picked me up to avoid the boulders. The path then crumbled and Romeo and Natsu fell and Happy got hit in the head with some debris.

Sukoshi brought me down and helped bring the others down to the bottom of the pit, which ended up being an ancient city, where was ran into Dan and Coco again... fuck.

Dan went straight to flirting with Lucy, and after accidently shrinking her, hooked her to his belt with a string. Michelle distracted Dan by talking about how him and Lucy should get married right then, and it gave Romeo an opening to use his fire that happens to put off a nasty ass oder. Like, it smelt like literal ass.

After Happy collected Lucy, Dan changed Lucy back, but turned Happy huge. After turning Happy back, Coco decided to try and steal Lucy's book that she had brought with her. We ended up falling into a trap, but caught ourselves on the edge. Lucy tried to help Coco, but they fell, telling us to go on and that we'd meet up. So I went around with Michelle, Happy, Sukoshi and Romeo.

The floor fell in front of us and we found Lucy and Coco. Lucy asked us to help her get Coco out, and we did. After doing so I helped Lucy bandage Coco's ankle and we headed off to find the clock work piece.

We ended up in a church sanctuary and started to searched there because the book said a piece was surrounded by reverent prayer. Natsu came through the ceiling, along with Dan. Dan shrunk Natsu to even smaller that the first time and it put us at a great disadvantage, as much as I'd hate to admit it.

With a lovely plan involving Lucy seducing Dan, which for once worked, Natsu got back to normal size and with the addition of Romeo's and my fire, punched Dan in the face, knocking him out cold. With that, the clock piece revealed itself, and it was fucking huge.

Well, Dan got back up and started chasing Lucy about. Virgo came and distracted him, and then Biroe came to take the clock work piece, also bringing the piece taken from Lucy.

We began to fight Biroe, and once Natsu got caught, was then informed that the Legion Platoon was collecting the pieces because the clock could destroy the world and they wanted to keep it from getting put together. Then we beat up his octopus. Then the clock pieces began to glow.

Natsu started going at Biroe, but it didn't work because he could neutralize any magic. He beat the shit out of Natsu,and then HAPPY fucking told him off, and it all made sense. It was awesome. And when Biroe tried to KILL US, Coco stopped him and fucking preached to him, telling him he was wrong for trying to kill people. Biroe went to attack her and Erza blocked the attack.

It ended up being that everyone had gotten their pieces as well and we all fired at Biroe at once, and he nullified everything. Then the pieces put themselves together and quite a few familiar faces appeared. There was a few people that were from the Oracion Seis, the old leader of Eisenwald, Erigor. The only one that was a new face was the giant red cat.

We got totally wrecked by them in about a minute. And when I woke up, I was in the Blue Pegasus Guild hall. It had been a while since I had been here, about a year before the Tenure incident I believe.

Lucy ended up getting a brainstorm and after rereading the book that lead us to all the pieces, we found out we weren't actually supposed to collect the pieces and put the clock together. I sighed and rubbed my temples.

"This fucking sucks. I knew I should've avoided that shit. I could be dancing on a fucking pole right now!" I said to help cheer Lucy up. "Or I could be teaching you to dance on one!" I said to Lucy and Levy, causing both to blush. And then the fucking Infinity Clock began to chime.

We returned to our guild hall to update everyone, regroup, and plan our next move.