Chapter 27

Ivy's POV

We were told about a project that needed the power of a Celestial wizard. We were then told to follow, and I was not believing this shit. Bad feelings and everything. Celestial wizards were rare as it was, and if they need Celestial magic, then it probably isn't any good.

And then the man admitted to having Wendy kidnapped when trying to get Lucy. But he 'apologized'. And then admitted that the Grand Magic Games was only used to siphon magic from the participants. We were brought to a 'door' that would be opened with the golden zodiac keys, bring us 400 years into the past, when dragons roamed, and it would be used to kill Zerif before he became immortal.

"This entire plan is bullshit." I said, crossing my arms as I looked at the door. And it would be happening the day of the anniversary that we lost our dragons. And then we were surrounded by royal guards, because the man with us apparently was committing treason. And Natsu went to use magic and his magic was taken by the door and in effect, lost all his magic, which pissed me off. And they also took Lucy and Yukino for being part of the plan, and the rest of us were 'escorted' out of the palace.

We explained everything to the guild. And Natsu was livid, but we had to tie him to a pole to keep him from fighting the guards, and Grandpa said that we should just assume Lucy's a hostage. And then we started questioning why we were released because we could easily spread word of the plan. And I just asked a question I seemed to have been asking myself a lot recently.

"Anyone else notice how it's always Lucy?" Everyone turned to me. "Think of it. Phantom Lord, the Clock thing, now. I'm pretty sure I'm missing one here but this is the second time Lucy has been pulled into a world changing event. It's completely nuts. Once we get her back, I think it wouldn't be too much to have her escorted everywhere." I wasn't agreed with, but it was agreed that we would try to get Lucy back.

The next day was the last day of the Grand Magic Games. Fairy Tail sent out Laxus, Gray, Erza, Gajeel, and Juvia. I went with Natsu, Wendy, and Mirajane to get Lucy back, by having Mira pretend to be a guard that caught Wendy, Natsu and I. It was easy to find Lucy and Yukino after that.

Natsu and I took the bars off their cell off and got Lucy a change of clothes. And the floor disappeared before Lucy could even finish changing into them. And then a voice came from nowhere, and we were surrounded by bones. And on a screen came the Princess, calling us thieves and saying we were stuck. And it obviously riled Natsu up, and just generally pissed me off.

We started walking to try and find an exit... and it wasn't working well. But Happy had a pretty good idea. Until he decided to try using Lucy, Mirajane and I to get the male soldiers to come in. And Mirajane just jumped in, and I did soon after. And after some encouraging, got Lucy to join in. And I had a blast posing, and since we thought they may be listening too, I may have offered the services I give out at the club. Yukino said that it was probably useless if no one really was watching or listening. Happy said that what we were doing was better than nothing, and I just happily decided to continue. I mean... maybe now would be a good time to tell Natsu?

I was going to speak, but we started moving again. Yukino told us that the place we were stuck in was ten times bigger than Crocus. As we walked, Yukino thanked Natsu for going against Sabretooth to stand up for her. And then the cavern started shaking, and it made an opening for us to go through, and we found the knight that had gotten us in trouble in the first place. And as Wendy tried to heal him, we got attacked, by executioners, the Hungry Wolf Knights.

"Why is it always us?" I groaned as Natsu then burst out laughing because of what they looked like. The girls stepped forward first, and Natsu and Wendy decided to go against them. And of course they got caught by the plant wizards vines. Didn't take long until Natsu and Wendy freed themselves though.

Another two of the knights joined in, and so didn't Pantherlily and Mirajane. Wendy was then caught in the pink haired chick's Corpse Flower. Mirajane went to get Wendy out, and used used her SheDevil form to break through the flower.

Not long after the plant wizard summoned a giant flower after the paper wizard covered us in paralysis papers, and thank Wendy for getting rid of them as Natsu used Fire magic and I used Thunder magic to destroy the plant. Unfortunately, that caused a huge explosion in the floor, dropping us all down in different locations. I frowned as I realized it was just Sukoshi and I.

"You know, I think somethings trying to tell us something." I said as we began walking.

"And what would that be?" Sukoshi asked.

"That Lucy needs to learn to stay out of trouble." I growled as I began to look around. "I hate being a weak Dragon Slayer." I started to sniff at the air and frowned. "Nothing but dust. I might as well be useless in this type of thing."

"I think I can smell someone this way." Sukoshi pointed with her tail and I smiled.

"Fucking finally. Let's go!" And I followed closely behind my exceed.