Chapter 20

Ivy's POV

When we returned to the guild hall, three people were there. One of them apparently looked like a girl from Edolas named Coco, but I don't think I remember her. And it was obviously by the way she acted that she must Coco's Earthland counterpart. Probably the same with her friends too. And they demanded we hand over Lucy. This seemed like some weird twisted trend I swear. Always the one from the rich family.

And since we said no, they attacked us. The blond guy, think his name was Sugar Boy, summoned a slime substance while Coco went and attacked Macao. I used Sukoshi to fly above the slime and shot lightning at it, but it didn't work. Sugar Boy called back his slime and Sukoshi placed me back on the ground.

They asked for Lucy again and it seemed they didn't know which one was her. That was good. Natsu got back in the game finally, because apparently Laxus's punch was finally affecting Natsu. I thought the initial effect was knocking him out, but apparently not. I joined Natsu with some Copy Cat Fire, but the girl with two toned hair, I think they called her Mary Hughes, redirected the attacks to get others. Well then... fuck.

And then sweet little Kinana threw a rock at them. She was obviously scared but I was proud that she at least stood her ground to help out. If people left me alone with her long enough I could probably get her a second job at the club. Guys eat girls like her up. Cute and innocent, but off limits. They go nuts on that shit.

And when Lucy was about to give herself up, Michelle stepped in and claimed that she was Lucy instead. Props to family. Props to family. However, that's when Lucy cut in to admit she was the real one, but it didn't go far as Natsu chimed in and called Wendy Lucy. And everything just got better from there as the rest of us girls did. It was awesome and I was oh so very proud of us. Even Elfman joined in... which probably should have surprised me... but it's Elfman.

Natsu attacked then so that Michelle and Lucy could get away, but the enemy noticed and sent Coco after them. And the rest of us stayed behind. And I was beginning to get pissy. Mary Hughes would control anyone and Sugar Boy just kept using his slime. I tried almost everything I could think of. I fucking tried whoring myself, to BOTH of them. Needless to say, it didn't work. And everything else I did was redirected to the others.

After they left, Wendy, Carla, Pantherlily, Natsu, Happy, Sukoshi and I went to go find Lucy and Michelle, hoping that Coco hadn't actually gotten them first. Yes, I can use my Lighting Angel instead of Sukoshi, but she begs to carry me since the other Exceeds do with their partners. It makes her happy and saves my magic, it's a win win. And this way I can focus more on sniffing Lucy and Michelle out. Though since I'm not the strongest Dragon Slayer, I ended up going with Natsu and Happy. Pantherlily would be able to protect Wendy, and I hadn't gone on a mission with Natsu since... I think since before Wendy joined the guild... holy fuck that was forever ago.

We flew around for a bit until Natsu recognized the smell of the object Lucy was given from her father, and then we barely dodged a slime pillar. Which meant we had just run into Sugar Boy... again... fuck. Not just that, this weird fucking beast fell from the sky with a guy on the back of it telling Sugar Boy to pretty much stay focused.

"Where did that come from?" Natsu asked.

"If I knew, I'd tell ya." I said. We then found out that the guy on the weird creature was Biroe. That made my skin crawl. The Edolas version was the one to try to take Natsu, Wendy, and my powers when we were over there. And then he ordered Sugar Boy to eliminate us.

When Natsu attacked, Biroe dispersed the attack. Well, I was officially getting pissed off now. And every time I tried something, I got the same fucking results. Or the slime fucking ate it. Which was complete and utter bullshit thank you very much.

Biroe then left everything to Sugar Boy and literally left. That's when Natsu and I began actually fighting Sugar Boy, aka feeding his fucking slime our magic until Natsu went in and overloaded it. In the process of trying to finally take down Sugar Boy, their hands got stuck together in slime and it took until Gray came to bust them out. Then a signal flare went up which only meant one thing. The enemy got what they wanted. Which mean Lucy and Michelle were in deep shit,

"Fuck." I growled. We found Lucy, but it was just her and Michelle, who was unconscious. Lucy was on her knees, crying. "Lucy? What's wrong? What happened?" I asked.

"They took my father's momento." She said. We then took her back to the guild hall, meeting up with the others and finding out we were going against the Legion Platoon, which were an elite squad from the largest Church in Fiore.

We headed to Lucy's old home and went on a search for anything clock related since Michelle had said something about maybe the Legion Platoon looking for other clock parts. In the search, we ended up in the library and rearranging the letters of something Michelle found and ended up finding out that it lead to a picture book. We were then attacked by a guy who fell for Lucy's looks and an Exceed that hatched in Earthland. And when we tried to get away, the guy, Dan, shrunk Natsu with his sword.

First thought I had was that he was compensating for something. Second thought was thinking how adorable Natsu was being as tall as Happy's waist. Sukoshi agreed with me, but that didn't help the fact that the Exceed had photographic fucking memory and memorized the entire book before leaving.

It turns out that the picture book was eerily true. With it we found out that there were five more clock work pieces and that they were hidden in the locations mentioned in the book. Erza picked teams and graciously put me on Natsu's. Our team consisted of Natsu, Happy, Lucy, Michelle, Romeo, Sukoshi, and myself. We went on a ship to go find our piece, unfortunately for Natsu. Even shorter than Happy the poor guy still gets sick. Then Happy started spouting shit about the team pretty much being shit and him being the powerhouse.

"Okay, Happy." I said as I walked up behind him. "You are no power house. You can fly, and that's pretty much it. That's not going to help us any. Lucy isn't a bimbo and her keys are all stronger than you. I'm pretty sure Ploo could kick more ass. Michelle has no magic, so you can't blame her, and Romeo is a fire wizard. And even though Natsu's shrunk, he can still use his magic. And Sukoshi, unfortunately is in the same boat as you, but I." I leaned down to be closer to Happy. "Am not only a thunder wizard, but the Copy Cat Dragon Slayer of Fairy Tail. And an S Class wizard. So don't act all tough, because you aren't."

"You're just jealous." He said, shaking his head. I head my hand over his head after picking Natsu up off the table him and Happy were standing on.

"Copy Cat Magic, Water Style, Waterfall." And water fell from my hand, drenching Happy. I cocked my hip as I put the little Natsu on a dry spot. "Not jealous cat." I say with a smile.

We were then approached by a couple of archeologists asking us not to go to the ruins to get the clockwork parts because we'd disturb them. Lucy then said she had to because it was her father's dying wish. A wind blew through, sending Natsu into the water. The archeologists jumped in after him and threw him back onto the boat, using their own magic to turn Natsu back to his regular size, saying they'd allow us to continue.

Once we docked, we headed into the desert to find the ruins the clock part may have been in, but when we made it to the spot the ruins should have been, we found nothing.