Chapter 11

Ivy's POV

Needless to say that the fight wasn't going to be pretty. The Edolas me, as well as Edolas Jellal, were called traitors, and I got irritated. Then a weapon... thing... that came from the ground was creepy as fuck and needless to say that the fight began. They were turning Exceeds into Lacrima, and Edolas Jellal went up against his father, while we dealt with everyone and everything else.

I went with Natsu, Wendy, and Gajeel to attack the giant weapon. None of us were the least bit pleased. I stayed behind with Wendy, trying some Copycat support magic to help the boys out. Wendy and I then were locked onto, and while trying to run away, Wendy managed to trip herself.

"Wasn't she just using her magic to fly?" I sighed as I ran over to help her, while Natsu destroyed the tracking missiles. Then two exploding missiles came and hit Natsu. Needless to say, he ate the flames. And Gajeel started to eat the tail. That's when the fight got even more intense, and we were on the losing side. Until we all did our dragon roars together... nevermind. He made it. I growled low.

"What the fuck! Aren't we dragon slayers? So why the fuck can't we slay a tin can dragon wannabe!" We then got our asses handed to us. Natsu gave us a 'don't give up' mini speech, and then flipped the weapon onto it's back. I stood slowly and stood next to Natsu.

"My dragon slayer magic may be to mimic others, but I've still got enough juice to kick your ass!" And needless to say after that, we won! Then the floating islands began to fall.

"Oh shit!" After a minute or two, watching Edolas Magic disappear, we headed to the royal city. Natsu came up with the idea to make them think we were stealing their magic. I sighed.

"I'm not being a stupid slave." He turned to me. I smiled darkly. "I think I'd make a better dark queen." They all agreed and we put on our show. And then Edolas Jellal... joined in I think, and Natsu and I totally maxed out. Then Natsu fought Edolas Jellal, and lost. Then all the Earthland wizards began to glow and we went back to Earthland.

We were about to go check on everyone when we arrived, when the Exceeds came and told us they already did. Then a small pink one with a darker pink heart around her left eye flew up to me.

"Hello Ivy." I cocked my head.

"Hello?" She smiled.

"My name is Sukoshi." I nodded. "I-I don't know why... but I feel drawn to you." I smiled and hugged her.

"You are too cute! I'm gonna keep you!" Gajeel looked a little sad. He didn't have a cat still. I giggled a little, when Carla then bitched at them all. I sighed.

"Calm down bitch." And she ignored me. Then the REAL truth came out, and Carla felt like a bitch. I felt better inside, but I know I shouldn't have. And after the exceeds went to find the other 98 exceed children, everyone, except for Gajeel and I, started acting like that one cat that kept fist pumping.

"Where's my cat?" Gajeel was upset, then this black cat came, and introduced himself as Pantherlily, and Gajeel was happy.

He then pulled on the rope he was holding and out came Lisanna. She explained what had really happened and I turned away.

"Ivy?" Sukoshi flew close to me. "You okay?" I shook my head.

"I'll be fine... but I have to go." I ran off.

"Ivy!" It was Lucy, but I hurried to the guild hall. When I entered everyone looked at me weird as I headed to Laxus' old room. I fell to my knees and began to cry. Lisanna was back... and that meant that everything was going back to normal. After a few minutes I heard the door break off its hinges, when I turned, it was Gildarts.

"Oops. Sorry about that. Anyways, Master wants you in the guild hall. Lisanna's returned." I growled.

"I don't give a fuck if she back! I want nothing to do with her!" He sighed.

"Alright, let's do this." He secured the door back on the frame and came and sat next to me. "Time for the annual talk."

"Annual? You've been gone for three years."

"Not the point. Now Ivy, how many times have you confessed to Natsu since I've left?"

"You mean attempted. Twice a month." He nodded.

"Consistent as always. How many times have you..." He trailed off. He didn't want to say 'tried to kill yourself after trying.'

"About 15, every time because Lisanna was brought up." He sighed.

"Erza and Gray still involved?" I nodded. "Anyone new?" I nodded again.

"The new girl, Lucy." He nodded.

"And how are you doing without Laxus?" I began to cry more.

"I miss him. I miss him so much. All I could turn to was you and him, and you weren't here most of the time." He nodded. "And then... he was excommunicated." He nodded.

"I heard." I continued to cry. "Ivy..." I looked at him as he kissed the top of my head. "This isn't healthy behavior. Master's getting worried about you." I nodded.

"I know, but I can't help it. It feels like everyone I care strongly about is always ripped away from me. My father, my brother, my mother, Coprina*."I clenched my fists. "Natsu..." Gildarts managed to somehow put his hand gently on my shoulder without sending me through the floor or hurting me.

"Ivy!" Then the door flew open. It was Happy. "Ivy come on! Everyone's celebrating. And we're about to tell them about our trip to Edolas." He saw the tears in my eyes as Sukoshi flew in. "Ivy?"

"I'm going home. Sorry guys. I'll see you tomorrow. I gotta fill Sukoshi in on some things." Happy nodded slowly. "Thank you Gildarts." He nodded and I left with Sukoshi, to fill her in on my life, my feelings, and every dark thing about me.

"Ivy..." She frowned. "I don't want to see you hurt yourself." I nodded.

"I know, no one does. But I can't help the feeling." She put a paw on my shoulder.

"I won't tell Natsu, unless you want me to."

"Thanks Sukoshi." I smiled and hugged her and went to bed.