Chapter 2

Ivy's POV

Erza turned the power off to help us catch up to Natsu.

"I can't believe we forgot him." Erza seemed upset. She took everything a little to seriously, but it's understandable. We found a magic car and headed to the train. When we got there the train was leaving and Natsu was out of it on the side of the tracks.

"Natsu!" I jumped out and ran over to him. He was fine.

"What happened Natsu?"

"I was attacked by this guy with this creepy looking flute." Erza freaked about how could he forget about what she said on the train.

"Erza, you knocked him out remember?" She stopped and apologized to Natsu.

"Well, we better find out what's up and follow the tracks. Let's go." We got back into the car and Natsu almost fell out of the window.

We made it to the next Train Station and there was a huge crowd of people. Erza helped us get in and in the middle on the main platform was Eisenwald, the Dark Guild that Erza spoke of on the train, and their leader, Erigor.

After a few words he left with the Demon Flute and Natsu and Gray went after him. Then a few of his lackey's went after them while Erza, Lucy, and I were left behind to fight the rest.

"Okay Lucy, let's go!" And the battle began. Erza started to do her requips while Lucy summoned Celestial Beings. I, decided to go old school and use my lighting.

"Lightning magic, Lightning Rod!" A rod of lightning appeared in my hand and I threw it into the middle of the crowd into front of me, and it exploded.

"What the hell? She's a Lightning Wizard!"

"What's your point, we can defeat her!"

"That's not my point! Look at her?"

"She's a total babe, so what?"

"That's not my point! We are facing Erza Scarlet, the Fairy Queen, but also the Fairy Goddess, Ivy Dreyar!" They stopped.

"Ivy Dreyar!" I smiled and cocked my head.

"It's nice to know that you all know me. Now." I bent over, popping my chest ever-so-slightly out of my dress and puckered my lips and winked. "What else do you wanna know about me?" They all went nuts and ran towards me. I just stood there and once they got close enough I pounced. "Lightning Magic, Thunder Cat!" A giant cat made of Lightning came and landed on all of them and they all went unconscious.

"Nice work Ivy, but did you need to act like a slut to do it?"

"You said which ever one worked. They both did. So be quiet and let's get going!" She nodded and started to interrogate one of the men, then sent Lucy to find Natsu. She went to get the citizens out of the area and then fought with Erigor, and came back

"Ivy?"

"Yes Erza?" She stood and turned toward me.

"Erigor is heading to the Guild Master's meeting to kill all the Guild Masters."

"I kind of figured that."

"What?!"

"Well, think of it. Besides wanting to kill tons of people, if you were a Dark Wizard, wouldn't you want to get payback on those who wouldn't allow you to practice the magic or the do the jobs you wanted to do? So it's natural for a dark wizard to want to kill the legal Guild Master's, and what easier way to do it then when they are all together." She faced palmed.