Info/Chapter 1

Name: Ivy Dreyar

Age: 17

Looks: Long green hair with brown tips and brown eyes. Has a glow to her, curved. Has a dark green Fairy Tail symbol on the top of her left breast. Her hair is usually worn mostly down with a little bit put up in high pigtails held with light blue ribbon. She wears a variety of clothing, but her favorite is a short upper thigh length low cut summer dress with ribbon lacing up the middle, the more skin that shows, the better she feels.

Personality: She's a slut, like almost legit slut, she may not sleep around, but she can work a man. She is not afraid to use her body to her advantage and loves to show it off. She can be caring to her friends and family, but she is scary when she is angry.

Family: Makarov Dreyar(Grandfather), Ivan Dreyar(Father)and Laxus Dreyar(Older Brother)

Friends: Everyone in Fairy Tail

Past: Ivy is a wizard. When she was young she got lost when following her father on one of his assignments. For nine months she was raised by a dragon, only to have her mysteriously disappear. She managed to return to the guild hall and was met by her grandfather, who was worried sick and was so happy to see her, like her brother. Her father on the other hand was not so. Ivy met some of the new children in the guild and was happy to see them, soon she met a boy named Natsu, who was completely raised by a dragon. Ivy was interested in him ever since she heard how he was raised and she could've sworn she was in love, however everything change one day when he brought an egg back, from then on her relationship with Natsu had never been the same. A while after her father was banned from Fairy Tail and from then on her brother acted weird as well, so at 14 she found a job that was steady and she could do what she wanted when she wanted in it, and that's when she became a slut.

Our story will begin after one of Ivy's calls.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IVY'S POV

I walked out of the room and wiped my mouth. Another satisfied man. I saw my 'boss' turn the corner.

"Ivy, you seem to be doing well. Why not take some time off to do a job from the request board in the guild?"

"You know what Andy, that sounds like a great idea. I haven't seen anyone there for a while. I miss Grandpa."

"Then go, don't worry about it." I smiled and left the club. It was called "The Guild Cahoots." It takes certain girls from every guild in Fiore and they work there when they aren't doing requests. It really helps out too since we are all wizards. It keeps the customers as well as each other in check. I headed to the guild. I wondered who was here, and who was on a job. I opened the door.

"Ivy! Welcome back!" I smiled. Mirajane.

"Hello Mirajane. It's good to see you again."

"How's the club been treating ya kid?"

"Oh, hello Cana, it's been going well." I stretched. I walked over to the bar. "Hey, Mirajane, can you give me a virgin daiquiri."

"Seriously kid, you'll end up just like me if you continue this." Cana said as she tipped her head back to finish her drink.

"No I won't. Trust me." I took a sip from the fake alcoholic drink and the doors flew open. I turned around and it was Gray, Natsu, and some blond chick. I smiled and ran over.

"Gray!" I kissed his cheek. "I see you can't keep your clothes on still." I winked and went to the pink haired fire wizard. "Natsu." I blushed.

"Hey Ivy, haven't seen you for a while. How you doin'?"