Chapter- 8

Ivy's POV

The next few weeks I avoided the guild and only went back to talk to Lucy, Erza, Mirajane, and Cana. Most of my time was spent at the club working as hard as I could to get the thought of Laxus being excommunicated out of my mind. What I did the most though, was avoid Natsu. I didn't want to cause a scene right now. I was home staring at the TV, though it wasn't on. There was a knock on my door.

"It's open." In the door came Grandpa.

"Hello Ivy. How are you doing?" I glanced at him as a single tear went down my face.

"What do you think?" He came and sat next to me.

"I have a request that I'd like you to go on."

"Why don't you just ask Natsu's group?"

"I am. Lucy and Erza wanted me to ask you to go with them. They thought that getting out of town and fighting dark guilds would help you." I turned to him.

"What's the request?"

"Oracion Seis. It's actually a multi guild mission. It will be Fairy Tail, Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale, and Cait Shelter." I nodded.

"When do we leave?"

"Tomorrow. You'll be meeting them the day after and it'll take about that long for you to get there." I nodded again.

"Alright Grandpa. I'll do it." He looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you Ivy." He put a hand on my shoulder and I gave him a weak smile.

Needless say that the next day I went with Natsu's group to the meeting point. It was a pretty quiet trip.

At the meeting place we met the Blue Pegasus boys and they brought Erza, Lucy and I to this random table I swear that they pulled out of their asses. They were flirting hardcore until their 'leader' came in, which scared Erza nearly shitless. And if Erza is scared, we all should be. Next came Lamia Scale, which was Lyon, one his cronies Sherry, and Jura, one of the Ten Wizard Saints. Then came this little girl named Wendy and her flying cat Carla. Happy was very happy to meet her.

"So what are we doing again?" I turned to Lucy.

"Oracion Seis. It's a Dark Guild that want's to find Nirvana." It was one of the Blue Pegasus boys, Hibiki. I nodded and leaned against the couch as the other two Blue Pegasus boys flirted with Wendy. I pouted. Time to slut it up.

"You guys seemed to forget about me pretty quick." I put my legs together and put a hand to my mouth while the other was clutching the bottom of my dress.

"We would never forget about you, Fairy Goddess." It was Eve. He was on my hand kissing it and I smiled.

"Blue Pegasus boys know how to treat a lady."

"You're no lady Ivy." I glared a Gray.

"Not the point." We headed out and were attacked by Oracion Seis. "That was quick. All we have to do is beat them and bring them to the magic council right?" I started my copy cat magic and ended up getting bitten by the purple snake that one of the dark wizards had and passed out. I woke up a long while later thanks to Wendy.

"What's going on?"

"You were poisoned by Cobra's snake." I nodded.

"Got it. Snake boy is going down." I stood and wobbled, Natsu automatically grabbed my side.

"Calm down. That's not all. They revived Jellal." I cocked my head and Erza seemed pissed.

"Jellal!" Yup. Definitely pissed. We headed out and I was in a fog the entire time. What happened? The poison shouldn't still be working right?