Chapter 5

Ivy's POV

Who could do something to the guild hall? I felt the rage burn inside and couldn't stand it. We walked in and there was Grandpa.

"Grandpa, what happened?"

"The Phantom Lord Guild attacked our guild." I was furious. I headed straight to the club and almost broke the doors off their hinges. Andy walked over.

"Ivy? What's wrong?"

"Where's Canzis?" Out came a medium height girl with long blond hair, and she might of well be naked. I may look and act like a whore... okay, I am a whore, but this girl is a thousand times worse.

"What is it Ivy?" I grabbed her by the strap of her shirt and got in her face.

"What the fuck! Why did your guild attack mine!" She smirked.

"It's a mission we got. That Heartfilia girl is a runaway you know. Her father hired us to get her back."

"If I didn't have to return to the guild hall, I would electrocute you until that bottle hair of yours fried off." She was scared, put tried to pass off my threat as nothing. I returned to the guild, and Lucy was gone.

"Lucy has been kidnapped by Phantom Lord."

"Do you all know why?" They nodded and soon Natsu came in with Lucy. I don't know why, but I slapped her across the face. Natsu, of course, got pissed.

"Ivy! What was that for?!"

"Maybe because she's a runaway. Something about them have always hit a raw nerve with me. And the fact she's blubbering about lying to us. Lucy, we don't give two shits that your family is loaded. Wanna know what we care about? That you're safe." I hugged her. "We're just one big family here. We all care about each other. Don't you ever think that something so trivial will change that. Okay?" She started to ball her eyes out on my shoulder.

"Thank you Ivy!" I smiled. She had finally felt accepted.

But all good things must come to an end.... Phantom Lord was attacking the guild again. They got Lucy, and when I was about to go after them, something knocked me out. When I woke up, I saw the guild hall get destroyed.

"No!" I screamed to the top of my lungs and turned towards the damned moving guild hall of Phantom Lord. "Lightning Style! Lightning Angel!" I headed to what seemed to be the main room and I found Natsu and Lucy.

"Ivy!" I landed next to Lucy and looked. It was Gajeel. Phantom Lord's Iron Dragon Slayer. He looked at me.

"Hello Dreyar."

"Douche bag." He didn't seem pleased with it. Natsu began to fight him and I helped where I could. "Natsu, plug 'em" Natsu plugged his ears.

"What?"

"Lightning style! Sonic Thunder!" I inhaled deeply and release a supersonic thunder boom. You could see the sound waves and Gajeel fell to his knees covering his ears. Natsu knocked him down and the fight continued. I watched carefully at the situation and backed off.

"Ivy! Why aren't you helping him anymore?"

"I'd only get in his way at this point. We have to stay out of the way. Copycat Magic! Ice Wall!" A wall of ice appeared in front of Lucy and I. "This should keep them from attacking us."

"But Natsu uses Fire!"

"Don't worry. Copycat Magic! Wind Sheet!" A layer of wind magic circled around the ice. "But fire styled magic is weak to wind. So the wind will be a protective layer over the ice. We are now safe and have a way to watch the battle." Natsu was getting weak and as soon as Sagittarius got an idea I dropped the wall and he shot the generators, which caused them to explode and create fire, which Natsu happily ate.

But Lucy and I had to leave in case they hurt us. So Happy grabbed Lucy and I used my Lightning Angel. We got out of the way and soon there was a bright light and ever so quietly I heard Grandpa say 'Fairy Law' which is one of the most powerful spells. Natsu had defeated Gajeel and Phantom Lord was disbanded, but the guild hall was in ruins.

"We will rebuild the hall to be better than ever." And so, when I wasn't working at the club, I was rebuilding the guild. Then Lucy ran away, but came back, but soon, Natsu and the others were gone again, and they left me behind.