Chapter 20~ Give Your Heart a Break.

Why the hell does it have to end this way. I made Perrie happy yet I made my life miserable, now. Wait! I need to find Aleesha! Oh why hadn't I asked where she was. Probably that notion didn't come into play. Where was my cell? Oh right, I threw it half way across the room not realizing that I would need it afterwards. I lazily got up from my bed and searched for it. Finally, I found it near the bathroom door. Wow! It actually went that far. I have a good arm and swing, then. I picked it up and checked it if it had any scratches or it looked broken. Nope, just scratches but it wasn't broken at all. I thought it would break but lucky nothing happened. This is some strong phone I bought. 

Anyways, I pressed call history and pressed redial hoping that the bitch would pick the God damn phone! It rang once then twice, my patience overcame me. I walked back and forth anticipating for that whore to pick it up. Then someone picked it up. I was relieved. 

"Hello, Bianca, what do you want?" She hissed. 

"I want to know where you kept my friend hostage?" I asked sternly. I could hear her snicker. 

"Well, I won't give the full address because I know you'll bring the cops with you," she responded. 

"Ok fine, but tell me where you are near and stuff," I said frustrated, "just give me the fucking place where you are at!" 

"I'm at Lacock Village and Abbey, try finding us there," she instructed. I clenched my teeth. 

'What the fuck? Are you just tripping me?" I asked even more madder than before. 

"No, I ain't," she finally said and hung up. OH! I hated her guts. I wanted to strangle her. Then how am I gonna get to Lacock village and Abbey. I can call Harry and Niall up. Wait, why Niall? Maybe Niall could be of assistance in this act of crime. He could be the witness of this incident. I called up Harry and Niall and each told them what happened. In a matter of 15 minutes, Harry and Niall both came into my room. Harry's head was slightly  slumped. He plopped himself on Aleesha's bed and laid on it, too. 

"What's up with him?" I asked Niall as I pointed at him. 

"Aleesha's rape case, he's just overwhelmed but it," Niall whispered.

"Niall, can you take me to Lacock Village and Abbey," I asked. He snickered a little. I thought it was probably the word Lacock. I sighed. Boys, sometimes they just never mature enough to be a man.

"Ya sure but it's an hour and a half drive, is Zayn coming?" he asked. There was silence. Zayn. I whimpered. Niall looked at me funny then he got the message. 

"Oh Bianca, you didn't," Niall said. I plopped my head down and fixed my eyes on the ground. I started to cry and nod. I went for Niall's arms for comfort. 

"Perrie made me or she would've sent Aleesha off to human trafficking," I mumbled in his arms. 

He hushed me and groped my hair which fell from its bun and up to my hips. 

"It's ok, you sacrificed your love for your friend and that was the right thing to do," he whispered. I pulled from his grip and wiped my tears on my sleeves. I could hear Harry weeping softly. It's hard to hear a grown man cry but he was pouring his heart out and I would say that's how much he loved and cared for Aleesha. I went over to Harry and patted his back as I sat on the ground on my knees just trying to get a glimpse of him. 

"Harry, it's ok. I won't let anything happen to her. Even though I made one incident slip out of my fingertips, but not anymore. I promise," I reassured him. He sniffled and got up to sit. I stood up. I handed him a Kleenex nearby. 

"Thanks, let's go find my girlfriend," he said getting up. 

"How are we gonna get there?" i asked as I pulled out a comb and started to come my hair and tied it with a hair tie. It was a rough ponytail.