Chapter 6~ Faith is always Compatible

I laid back on my bed crying. I was crying for myself, crying for my family and my best friend Aleesha, and lastly for Zayn. He was suppose to have a relaxing but live time here in Toronto, but what does he get? An old family friend's daughter who is in hospital in critical condition. It's my fault that I had told  Aleesha which she tweeted to Zayn. Me and my big mouth. 

"Ms. Khan," a voice knocked. I sat up. Oh it was the nurse standing at the door way with visitors behind her.

"Yes?" I moaned.

"You got visitors," she replied. Aleesha and Harry came as they held hands together.  Harry brought flowers with him too. 

"Ello Bianca, How you feeling, now? Harry asked as he set hte flowers down on a side table beside me.

"Sore and sad," I groaned, "so, I see you two are together now. Am I right?"

They both looked at each other smiling.

"Ya, we are?" she responded, " why are you sad Bianca?"

I was going to tell her but Harry was here in the room and I didn't want him to eavesdrop in our conversation. Aleesha took note of me feeling uncomfortable with having Harry in the room. She gestured  Harry to leave. He got up and left.

"OK so tell me what's going on, because I am lost." She said as she locked her fingers in mine. 

I told her the whole story of  the drug GHB which was pumped out of my gut to my mom slapping Zayn, my kidney and liver damage which the GHB has caused and finally finding that fan and for Zayn to get revenge in a human way without using any weapons or fists. Aleesha was overwhelmed by the story that she started to sob. I couldn't handle to see her cry like that so I started to cry as well.  Soon we stopped crying.

" Aleesha, never knew you and Harry would get hooked," I teased.

"Ya I know, he's perfect for me. As if we were meant for each other," She sighed.

"Well be careful ok, you don't want to end up like me," I joked even though it was true. 

"Ya, don't worry about me, I'll get around with it." She answered. That's what's different about Aleesha; she's a strong willed person who knows how to get through drama and shit. Whereas I can't. I have to be in drama and shit, but now after this horiffic incident I'm beginning to think that I shouldn't be in all this drama and shit at all. Suddenly, there was an unexpected knock at hte door. It was the doctor.

"Um... Bianca can I talk to you privately?" he asked.

"Sure," I said. As Aleesha let go of my fingers and left  the room.

"Bianca, your parents have decided that you should get a kidney and liver transplant." 

"What???" I exclaimed. 

"Who is my donor then?" I asked.

"We tested your parents but unfortunately they aren't donors," he started, "lucky we found someone you might know him."he said.

Who? I wondered to myself. I had a weird feeling that it was Zayn Malik. Out of no where Zayn came into my room. I was evidently correct.

"Zayn is my donor," I questioned quietly.

"Yes, Bianca I am, " he started off, "i am your kidney donor, but we found someone for your liver. Now, you will be cured and alive." 

A tear rolled down my cheek, Zayn wiped it off. 

"Are you ready for the surgery today?" the doctor asked. Surgery today? Well, whatever makes me keep beating a heart beat for the joy of my friends, family, Zayn and the whole gang. I nodded. A while later, a nurse came in with a wheelchair. I struggled to get into the wheelchair,then Zayn picked me and placed me onto the chair. I smiled at him. He smiled back as he planted a kiss on my cheek. We rode down the hallway to the operation theatre. I was scared for me, my family and friends and lastly for Zayn. What if something happens to him during the operation? As we approached the operation theatre's waiting room, I saw my parents waiting there for me. My mom's head on my father's shoulder. It seemed to me that my mother was crying. 

'Mom," I said quietly. 

"Bianca," she shakily said.  She ran towards me to give a hug. I missed my mother's squishy hugs. Haven't had one ever since I fractured my knee when I was six years old. I released from my mother's arms. We waited until the doctor or a nurse came to tell us that it was time. A half hour later, a nurse came with a clipboard in hand.

"Mr. Malik, have you had any alcoholic or caffeinated drinks for the last 24 hours?" 

"Well," he started, "no, I haven't any caffeinated or alcoholic drinks since I am in love with this beautiful patient." he grinned, I blushed pleasantly. 

"Ok, then here is your waiver and consent form, we are not responsible for anything serious that will happen to you such as death." the nurse confirmed as she handed Zayn the wavier and the consent forum.  I was watching Zayn signing the papers. I had doubts about this. I didn't want this to happen! What if he dies? What will happen to the family who loves him dearly, what will happen to me? I will carry out the guilt and despair for my whole life, and most importantly, what'll happen to One Direction? They would probably go there separate ways!!! I had to stop him from doing the unthinkable mistake. I lunged for his hand. Zayn's hand froze from signing the papers. He looked at me confused.

"Don't do it Zayn, you don't know me that well to give me something which is part of you," I warned him.

" Bianca, I have known you well enough to sacrifice a kidney for you," he reassured me.

"But Zayn-----" I got interrupted.

"No, 'buts', ok. Babe, I love you, and that's all I need to know for me giving you my kidney."

Zayn signed and gave the papers back to the nurse. The nurse showed us the way to the change room. After, I was hauled into a dark room with two beds and a lot of machines and tools. I climbed on to one of the beds. I closed my eyes for  two seconds. I turned around and opened them to see Zayn.

"Whatever happens, we will go through it together," he whispered. A tear rolled down my face. Aw! He is a saviour, my saviour. The doctor came in along with four or five nurses. 

"Ms. Khan and Mr.Malik are you guys ready?" a nurse asked.

We nodded. My head cocked slightly to the side and I mouthed 'good luck' to Zayn. The nurse place   an oxygen mask  on my face. Another one did the same for Zayn, too. I felt something on my hand. It was Zayn! He held my hand and gave it a squeeze. I did the same. Probably he wanted to make sure that he is there for me. Suddenly, I started to black out. Everything turned black. I had a belief; it was that faith will always bring me a compatible match. I think I found that match. It was Zayn for sure. We loved each other and needed each other. Period.