Chapter 25~ A Regretful Mistake.

As I cuddled my knees, I cried and cried not caring who watches or thinks about me. Zayn, why did you have to propose to her. Wait, I thought, why the hell am I crying over this? I moved on and obviously so did he. Then why am I still all over him. Mom was right all along. Maybe I have physically moved on but mentally I'm still attached to him more then ever, to substitute my insanity, I accept Ameel just to make me feel like Zayn and I are still together?! It all makes sense now! Why haven't I thought about this earlier? It's way too late now. This was truly a slap on the face for me, or even a kick in the stomach, too. So many questions and no answers to them. 

"BABE, WHAT HAPPENED?! ARE YOU HAVING A SEIZURE OR SOMETHING THAT I DON"T KNOW ABOUT?!" Ameel panicked as he tried to pick me up but he couldn't. 

My eyes are still fixed on the ground. The ground was sticky like glue. I was glued to the floor. I didn't want to get up. I wanted to mope here or even cuddle in a corner depressed. I turned around to face him but I cocked my head to the side. The cashier in the front stared at me shocked and confused at the same time. Then he left through an "employees Only," door. Probably to get a mop to clean things up.  I took a glimpse of Ameel. He had a worry face upon his face. He was red and sweat was dripping down his face. His eyebrows burrowed in, eyes, seemed heavy. 

"Ameel, I'm not having a seizure, but I had a mental break down," I whimpered to him. 

"Then what's wrong?" He asked.  Ameel really doesn't get it does he? Is he playing dumb hear just to tell him what's the matter with me. 

I reached for the magazine from the rack beside me and handed it to him not looking directly at him. I still cried on the dirty yet sticky floor. Pass byers walked by curious but weren't interesting of what was going on. 

The magazine headline which made me shiver and collapsed read, " Zayn finally proposed to Perrie Edwards!"  There was a front cover page picture was Zayn and Perrie hugging each other, smiling. I could visibly see the 50 karat gold and diamond engagement ring. Perrie quoted," I just couldn't resist to say yes!" 

The more I think about it, the more i feel hurt and hatred. No, more like a regretful mistake. I wish I hadn't done what I've done. Saying goodbye to him. Worst regretful mistake ever! 

"Bianca, let's go home. " Ameel suggested. I turned around and nodded my head. I slowly got up from my knees. We walked out of the Esso pass station pronto not trying to draw into any attention towards ourselves. We strolled the way home. I placed my head on Ameel's shoulder and he held my hips close to him. 

Then he kissed my forehead. 

"It's gonna be alright," he whispered raspy. I didn't reply but tears fell from my eyes. 

My love life flashed back before my eyes. It all goes back to our childhood. The torn picture, the kidney donation, the birthday bracelet, the dress, the pictures, the sing along under pelting rain scene, and last but not least my hickey which reminds me of him the most. Since it was the visible and permanent thing that's left from him. I stare at the hickey like everyday. 

Now, that I've lost what every girl wanted, I think it was the most regretfully mistake I've ever decided to do in my life!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey fans, liked it? I hope you did! Now, can you do me a favour and please vote and comment! Predict what will happen by commenting. Thanks very much for all your support!

Love ya all!

Love~ the author!