Chapter 26~ Need you Now.

I sniffled my nose as Ameel and I walked back home. I think my eyes were ruby red by now from all that crying and pouting over my ex. Why the hell am I crying and pouting over him. I'm over him aren't I? Then what the fucking hell is wrong with me?! I'm so mind fucked right now! I think I just can't get him out of my head. I opened the door. Aleesha, and Mia were sitting around the dining table and turned their heads when we came in. 

"Bianca, oh my goodness what happened?" Aleesha asked getting up. 

I said nothing and walked slowly upstairs trying to lift my legs step by step. 

"Bianca, please tell me," Aleesha demanded. 

I still ignored her. I didn't feel like talking to anybody. Right now, I just wanted to be alone. Every step I took, every breath I took, every heartbeat I beat, it all ached. Why was I living. I wished I never met  him ever. I wished that I never told Aleesha about the picture or even find the pic. Most of all I wished I never loved him in the first place so that I can only be attached to him, mentally. God! What is wrong with me. 

"Bianca," I heard Ameel calling for me. I turned around. 

"What do you want?! Haven't you done enough. Please leave!" I shouted. He backed off. He turned around and headed downstairs to join the others for breakfast. 

Thinking about all this love, and heart ache makes me want to puke! Actually, I  kind of felt nauseous. Something was rushing up to my esophagus. Oh shit! I ran to the bathroom. I barfed out all the blue, green, and brown slush from my system. It looked gross. I think there was red slush or was it blood?  I rinsed my mouth. I stared up at my reflection. You whore! I thought! You filthy stuck up bitch! I told myself. How could I've let him go through my finger tips? I screamed at my reflection, grabbed my soap case and literally broke my mirror. What the fuck was that?! Oh yes, this! I stomped on the shattered glass  to feel the pain in my wounded heart which will probably never heal if I currently have a boyfriend or not, cause my previous boyfriend still aches in me. Zayn still beats in my heart, but I don't beat in his. Guess who really does? Sweet, pregnant Perrie Edwards that's who truly beats in his heart!  I stomped on the shattered glass violently trying to resist the fucking pain or the shards that jabbed into my skin. I sat down on the shards as I placed my hands viciously on them. The shards stabbed my palm and went into my flesh. I bit my bottom lip to prevent myself from screaming. It pained like child birth even though I never experienced it. I greedily stared at my palms. Fresh flesh pouring out of my palms. My pain would be gone soon enough if I let my blood stain on the limestone in the bathroom. 

I got up from my knees. I walked to my closet to get my shawl and my writing tablet. Yes, I do write stories on my free time. The blood spilled all over the place. I made a huge mess. I ran to my personal balcony and sat on a law chair, opened my writing tablet. I wrote down," Zayn Jawaad Malik will always love me." Not only did I have the courage to write it, I wrote it in my blood. It took a lot of my blood to write something so long and meaningful like that. Finished! Now, my life is complete. My pain has been lifted off my feet and shoulders. No more drama, no more pain, and most of all no more Zayn in my life. I sat there motionless. Blood dripping all over the ground. Red, pure, and fresh flesh. Best thing I ever felt and stared at. I smiled at the dripping blood below me. Is this how dying feels like because I like it. 

"BIANCA! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING DOING TO YOURSELF?!" I heard Ameel scream in terror. I turned around surprised. He had a worried yet scared expression on his face. I whipped my head back in the air as I laughed hysterically. The sun blinded me as I looked up. It was a perfect summer day. What a lovely day to commit suicide? I thought. Ameel rushed towards to me. 

He knelt down, took his shirt off, and folded it around my bleeding hands. I looked up wondering why he was being so kind to me. Then he noticed blood on the floor which was coming from the bottom of my feet. He violently lifted my feet. Ameel's jaw dropped. 

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, BIANCA?! HAVE YOU GONE COMPLETELY MAD?!" He angrily remarked. 

"Ameel, I'm bleeding in love," I whimpered. 

He shot me an angrily look. I smiled sheepishly. 

"Why do you have to do this to yourself, babe? Your coming with me!"

He picked me up from my legs, and swung me over his shoulders. I could see the pool of dry and fresh blood near the lawn chair. While Ameel was walking with me on his back, I could see a trail from the blood below the bottom of my feet. He placed me on the kitchen counter top. Ameel brought out the first aid kit from the cupboards. I looked around. I wonder where Mia and Aleesha have gone to? Probably shopping. Those two loved to shop til they dropped! They could be there for hours and hours and never have a clue what's around them. It kind of reminded me the time I first saw Perrie and Zayn at the mall in London. A tear ran through my eyes. 

"Bianca, what's got into to you, today?" He asked as he took out the shards from the bottom of my feet first with tweezers. It stang but I clenched my teeth to resist the stinging and the pain. 

" Zayn got into my head, and I NEED him!" I whined while I cried. 

"Babe, I know you still love him but he's moved on and so have you," he said with a smile. 

" Ameel, you don't understand! I can't move on! I love him too much that I had to do this to myself!''I blurted out. 

He chuckled and started to take out the shards from my palms while he wrapped bandage on my feet. I don't know how he multitasks that way but he just did.

'' Babe maybe in your case you don't forget someone  you used to love, you just forced yourself to accept the facts that you were meant to be,'' he suggested. 

I was shocked! How could he say such a foul thing to me! 

'' What are you trying to say?'' I asked him annoyed but fierce.

'' I'm trying to say is that you will never forget about Zayn no matter what or who you end up with i the end, but you faced the facts that you and him were not compatible,'' he explained calmly. 

There was a long silence. The only thing that I could only hear was the water dripping from the facet and my heart beating. 

'' Babe, can I ask you something? Who do you truly need right now? Me or Zayn?'' He questioned with a sly smile. 

Well, Ameel was right about the fact that I will never forget Zayn even though we weren't never meant to be or things haven't worked out as planned. Ameel, he was the next best thing that happened to me. 

'' I need you!'' I replied in unison and lunged at him frantically. He jolted back and patted my back. I need you right now, Ameel, but Zayn will forever be in my heart!

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys! Hoped you loved this chapter of So we meet again? This had even more craziness and drama then the other ones I think :) Predict what's gonna happen in the next chapter and I might take ur ideas in consideration ;) Anyways please don't froget to comment and vote please! 

Thank you all!

Love~ The terribly sick author (ps. I've gotta a cold :P)