Chapter 9~ The Avenge Plan! (Part 2)

I woke up. I had a blur in my eye but then I blinked my eyes twice to see what was going on. I just remembered where I was. I was at the Harbour front hotel in downtown, Toronto. I remembered that I was in Zayn's bed. I had a slight headache. Zayn's arms are still around my waist tightly. I wiggled my way out and grabbed black low rise jeans, a red tank top, and lastly a black lace V-neck shirt from my luggage that laid on the floor which I nearly tripped over it. I got up from my kneeling down to take a whiff of the view outside. It was dark. Which means I slept for pretty much the whole day. I could see people walking, talking, laughing. Horns honking. Lights turning on and off. What really caught my eye was Lake Ontario. It was a full moon tonight. The moon was so bright that reflected off the waves giving it a glittery pattern to it. I also witnessed that their where lights fluctuating in the  horizon of the ocean. Probably it was the light of the boats. Suddenly, I felt two arms wrapped around my waist and someone was breathing on my neck heavily. I glanced back. It was Zayn. He had awoken from his nap or should I say hibernation. 

"Hey babe, I think I overslept," he rasply said. I could smell his "morning" breath. I felt his aura around me. He sniffed my neck gently. I shivered. He chuckled softly. 

"You think? " I replied sarcastically twirling myself to glorify his beautiful face.

"I'm just messing with you," he whispered into my ear as he brushed my hair. He started to snog my ear. It tickled so I had to giggle. Then he bite it. He made his way down my neck. Oh, no! I know where this was going. I had to move out of the picture. I pushed Zayn out of my way.

"Babe, I need to take a shower.... so do you know where it is?" I asked as I picked up my personal articles.

"It's right around the corner."

"Ok , thanks!" I exclaimed. I walked out of his room. There was nobody in the living room. The room was a huge mess! Popcorn here and there, soda spilled everywhere. It was a total mess! Probably they went to the bar. I went into the bathroom for my shower. Boy, did I ever reek ! I hadn't bathed in two days.

Twenty minutes later, I came out of the bathroom. I wrapped a towel on my head. I quietly strolled into his room making sure if Zayn was in the room. He wasn't there. Maybe he's somewhere in the suite. I dried myself, put my clothes on, a little  bit of black eyeliner , lip gloss and lastly a spray perfume from Victoria Secret.  I stepped out in search for Zayn. My hair shifted side to side as it was in a big bee's hive formation wrapped in a towel. 

"Zayn?!" I called out. 

"YEAH?! I'M IN THE KITCHEN!" he yelled back. 

I ran to the kitchen. He was making a sandwich for two.

"What are you doing?" I asked curiously. I strolled towards him.

"Making a sandwich for both you and me. By the way would like mayonnaise or meat in your sandwich. I didn't know if you like those things." 

"No mayo or meat. I'm a vegetarian." I said.

"Oh ok," he said while he handed me the plate of food. He brought out two glasses full of orange. Oh, my favourite! I took a bite of my sandwich. Mmmm.... it tasted amZAYN! It was delicious! As we munched and munched, I decided to talk to Zayn about the revenge plan.

"Zayn, what is the revenge plan? I am lost." I told him as I wiped my lips.

He chewed then swallowed to talk.

"Bianca, I think we could use Harry's idea, the twitter hunt." he suggested.

"But how?"

"One of us should ask our followers if they had witnessed anything for example like those girls who wanted a picture with us," he suggested as he took a chomp in his sandwich.