Chapter 16~ Forgive and Fall in Love Again.

• Dedicated to Aleesha Harji

The next morning, I thought about what my vision my my mother.  "Tell Zayn to never hurt you again and faith will bring you back together." Faith? What does this have anything to do with faith? Is my mom trying to tell me to forgive Zayn for what he has done to me 2 years ago? Whatever it is I should fulfill that wish in order to make her happy. Then I heard the door open, it was the doctor. 

"Bianca, how are you feeling, today," she asked wit a clipboard in hand.

"Great!" 

Then she checked my blood pressure, my tongue, ears and eyes. 

"Ok, Ms. Khan, you can leave now. A friend is waiting for you outside at the waiting area." she reassured. 

"Oh, really who?" I asked curiously.

She shrugged and opened the door for me to leave. I turned around the corner and to my surprise it was Niall. 

"Ello Bianca," Niall started, "how are you?" He got up to hug me.

"Niall! I'm good and you. I'm sorry about yesterday." I apologized as I hugged him.

"It's ok, B! I understand. Anyways wanna go to Nandos with me. I'm hungry," he suggested as he winked and elbowed me. 

"Ok!" I gleefully responded. As we were walking, he inched towards me and grasped my fingers and locked them in. I was surprised of what he did. My eyes widen then I let loss of my grip and let our fingers fall gently to our sides. Niall cleared his throat. 

"Let's pretend that never happened ok, Niall." I said. He nodded. 

In front of the hospital entrance, there were a few paparazzi but security was there to protect us. We hopped into the car which drove us there to my hotel first so that I could freshen up a bit. As we arrived at the hotel, there were a swarm of paparazzi taking my photo since Niall was waiting for me in the car. Why were they so interested in me all of a sudden? I shielded my face from the photographers by cover myself with my shirt and rushed inside the hotel. I checked in and ran to the elevator. As I unlocked the door with the key, I noticed something different about my wrist. The charm bracelet which I cherished with me for all these years. All of a sudden gone! Where was it? Did I drop it? Did I lose it at the hospital or at the scene of the accident?! I shook my head and went into my room. 

I took a quick shower, dried my hair with a towel, and smacked on some Almay eyeliner and lip balm. I chose some loose fitting clothing; causal but still comfortable and attractive. I wore my Adidas sneakers, grabbed my handbag and headed out the door to the elevator. At the lobby, the paparazzi were gone! I sighed in relief. Finally, I could go out into the world in peace and harmony. I hopped back into the car. 

"Why were they so interested in taking photos of me?" I asked Niall.

"I don't know, probably since you hang out with us and the Zayn incident," he answered as he roughly brushed his hand through his blond shiny hair. 

We arrived in downtown London were there was a Nandos restaurant that the boys hang out most of the day. Thank God there weren't any more of those pesky paparazzi bugging us with their flashing repugnant devices! I went in and saw Aleesha waving towards us. 

"ALEESHA!" I yelled out. I walked towards the table. At the table I was even more surprised to see the whole gang. Aleesha, Harry, Liam, Danielle, Louis, and Eleanor. Everybody was there except Zayn. 

"Hey what up, Bianca?" she asked.

"Nothing much, Niall escorted me here," I replied "where were you? I thought you were gonna be at the hospital?"