Chapter 28~ Two Zayns, New Promises, and a Proposal.

September. School started, summer's over and the chemistry of tree leaves where about to change. Well, that's my definition of September. I walked down the St. George campus of University of Toronto or UofT for short. They were 1800s buildings with mold and old dead vines wrapped around each inch of the buildings. I sighed. Well, this is it. My first class of the year. A fresh clean slate. A brand new life and 4 years of sweat, hard work to get a bachelor's degree in science. I breathed heavily when I entered the faculty of medicine. There were hundreds and thousands of people around me walking this direction and that direction. I glanced at my timetable. My first class of the semester was organic chemistry, room 15-B.  Now where was it, I wondered to myself.

I squeezed through strangers, and pardoning for myself. Alas, I was lost. I didn't know where I was going. I ended up near a flight of stairs. I gave up. Suddenly, out of no where, a tall skin guy with tan skin like mines came around. He had a quiff with nerdy wide glasses and wore black pants, with a plan shirt and a leather jacket. He reminded me of Zayn. Oh shut the fuck up Bianca! Not every brown guy who has a quiff and the same style as him is Zayn! I told myself. Should I go ask up to this mysterious person? 

"Ex-excuse m-me," I hesitated. He came towards me after I called for him. 

"Yes, how can I help you?" he asked with a smile. Certainly, he wasn't  Zayn because he didn't have that British accent but a normal Canadian accent. 

"Um, do you know where room 15-B is?" I asked sweetly but nervously. 

"Yes, I do. In fact, we are in the same class together," he said, " i'll take you there, if you wish."

"Sure!" I replied back. 

The stranger escorted me to my classroom. 

"You know if we are in the same class, why not letting me introduce yourself?" the person asked. 

"Oh, sorry! My name is Bianca," I told him as we walked down a ramp together, "And you are?" 

"Oh my name is Zain," he replied back. I stopped in my tracks. ZAYN?! What?! Was I dreaming this? Is he for real? What the fuck! I was in shock. 

"Bianca, are you alright?" he asked. 

I faked smiled at him. 

"Yes, I am fine. How do you spell your name," I stupidly asked him. He gave me a confused or was a rather a crazy look. 

"Z-A-I-N, but why did you ask me that?" He scratched his head. I sighed in relief. It's Zain not Zayn, Duh! I knew that.  We walked up another flight of straights and here we were,  15-B. I sat in the second row of seats and Zain sat beside me. I gulped. Was this another fate thingy, that mom is really putting me up through this? I begged it wasn't! What to do?! I tugged at my shirt collar, my palms were sweaty, I tensed up. Then someone tapped my shoulder. I yelped, nearly jumping up from my seat. I turned around. It was Zain. He gave me curious look. He wasn't that handsome as the real Zayn. Zayn Malik, I mean. He didn't have those nice brown eyes Zayn had or that beautiful smile that Zayn had. WAHH! I miss ZAYN! 

"Are you sure your alright, Bianca?" he asked anxious this time. 

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just nervous. I have anxiety problems, you know," I stuttered. He nodded and turned away. I need to tell someone about this, but who? Aleesha! She'll know what to do! I took out my phone, and started to text her right away. 

 To Aleesha: 

Hey Ali, this is Bi. Need ur help. I think imma going insane. there's a Zayn in my organic chemistry class but only his name is spelt like this; Zain. txt me bac asap, alrite. bye! Urgent!