Chapter 30~ So We Meet Again?

HEY FANS and Directioners! This is the last chapter for So we Meet Again? AW! I know, but I have to. :'( But don't fret there is a *Drum roll* SEQUEL COMING SOON!!!!!!! So stay tune for that! :D 
_____________________________________________________________________________

I woke up refreshed and ready to start a new day, a new beginning also a new life. I turned to my left and the first thing that caught my eye was the worn, torn, and taped photo of Zayn and I kissing as children. Yep, this was fate. Actually we were faith. I got up and tiredly dragged myself to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, then wore something comfortable and nice. I dried my hair and text Niall to come and pick me up soon. Why? Because today is the day, I go back to my childhood life. Naw! Just messing around, I'm going to University of Bradford head campus to pick up my timetable and find out where's my dorm and how's the school like. It's more like an orientation, to me. I packed up all my belongings, especially the photo. I took a good look at it once more, smiled and shoved into my bag. My phone rang. It was Niall. 

"Hey, I'm ready. You guys could come up now," I told him before he could say anything. 

"Sure, We'll be right up," he replied and hung up. I awaited for them patiently. I'm coming home, I whispered to the ceiling thinking that my mom was probably listening, I'm coming home. 

There was a  brief knock at my door. I opened it. It was Harry, Niall, and Liam alongside with Jenny, Hazza's girlfriend. 

"Where's Louis?" I asked concerned. 

They grinned. 

"He's coming," Jenny said, "that's not all who's coming."

Ok, What was going on. Out of nowhere, Louis popped up from the corner of the door. I shrieked! They all started to laugh. For some reason, I started to laugh a little, thinking it was kind of funny. 

"Hey Bianca, there's someone here for you, too," he said. From behind him, Eleanor came in front with the twins!!!! My jaw dropped from amazement. 

"OMG! ELEANOR! HOW ARE YOU?" I asked still in shock and shaking. Eleanor is still the great, adorable person she is but it seems to me that she has gained a few pounds or so. Nonetheless, she still looks fabulous! The twins look really cute! They both had chubby cheeks and wore the same striped dress but in different colors. One looked like a despicable image of Eleanor and the other was a female version of Louis. I'm assuming they are informal twins. 

" I'm great, how are you?" she asked in her sweet voice. 

"I'm good, what are these two adorable things names," I questioned while I was playing with their hands. I think one of them smiled at me. 

" The one on the left is Nicole and the one on the right is Susan," Eleanor replied. They cooed and I awed. They were just so lovely.  Liam , Harry, and Niall dropped one baggage each. 

"We should get a move on," Liam said. 

We left my hotel and were in the main foyer. There were paparazzi all over us. They wanted to get a glimpse of the twins, but as motherly as Eleanor was she held her babies close to her chest and away from the nosy photographers. Louis pushed away the crazy clickers and escorted Eleanor with the twins hastily. I followed behind Eleanor, and Jenny followed me. The boys jumped in quickly, as we sped up in the daylight. We had to make a quick stop to Lou and Eleanor's hotel since the twins got restless and it was their nappy time. 

We waved goodbye to Eleanor and she ran off inside. Finally, we were on the highway to Bradford. All of us chatted together, sang songs, and had a good time. I rested my head on my seat as I stared out my window. The scenery outside was breath taking even though everything was a blur. Everything went by so fast. The country side, the welcoming signs of other cities. I closed my eyes, took a breath, and drove into fantasy land. There was me and Zayn. Nobody else. Watching clouds drift by the blue sky. We were on a grassy hill, the winding blowing threw our ears, just part of the life rollarcoaster. I snuggled beside him, his hand on the lower part of my shoulder. I wish everyday was a day like this, no better. Suddenly, someone was tapping me. I opened my eyes to see who it was. It was Jenny. The car had stopped moving.